Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I can do that. Discreet's my middle name. Right between Danger and Womanpleaser." Sunny says.
"Then you'll be fine", Oirhandir replied. "Just remember to leave her a way to save face if she really doesn't want to answer the question." He gave the young man a pat on the back as Sunny headed for the library.
GnomeWorks said:
"Dunno where ya grew up, Oirhandir," He says with a grin, "But where I come from, girls that age don't go ta th' library, y'know?"
As Sunny left, Oirhandir turned to Troi. "Are you kidding?", he smiled. "They've all just found out that Daphnie is getting married. If she was standing in a pigsty, they'd all go to the pigsty to talk to her about it!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Sunny walks over to the library, takes a quick look inside, and turns back towards the party, a slightly scared look on his face. "I ain't goin in there, I'm likely to get mauled. Maybe sometime later, when I can catch her alone."

Scarlet leans into Oirhandir and whispers
"You're better off letting someone else try I thinks. Discreet's not a very discreet middle name." She also nips his ear
before leaning back with an innocent grin.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise listens to the conversations adding little, and looking nervious

GnomeWorks said:
"Dunno where ya grew up, Oirhandir," He says with a grin, "But where I come from, girls that age don't go ta th' library, y'know? I mean, if you were them, what would ya rather be doin': jus' bein' out'n about, talkin' with yer friends, or goin' to a library? Sure, it's fer their friend, but still kinda... creepy."

"Creepy!? There is nothing creepy about going to a library!"

"I ain't goin in there, I'm likely to get mauled. Maybe sometime later, when I can catch her alone."

If you don't go now you might not get anouther chance, just ask her to speak in private for a moments, then ask a few things about the wedding, then ask about... you know. If she avoids the question, then I'll try, but I don't know how much more luck I'd have."

OOC: [sblock]Yes my unexpected absence was, unexpected. My availible time in EN has shortened due to the reasons in my sig, Eventually I'll be back to posting daily, though I know not when[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Sunny walks over to the library, takes a quick look inside, and turns back towards the party, a slightly scared look on his face. "I ain't goin in there, I'm likely to get mauled. Maybe sometime later, when I can catch her alone."

Scarlet leans into Oirhandir and whispers
"You're better off letting someone else try I thinks. Discreet's not a very discreet middle name." She also nips his ear
before leaning back with an innocent grin.
Oirhandir chuckled, his smile stretching from ear to ear. "Yes, I thought he might be a little too -- direct", he answered, his own voice barely above a whisper. "I'd do it myself, but I don't see myself fitting in with that crowd. Mmmm...do you have anyone in mind?" He playfully rubbed noses with the object of his affection. She was so pretty...and smart, too!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Oirhandir
"Are you kidding? They've all just found out that Daphnie is getting married. If she was standing in a pigsty, they'd all go to the pigsty to talk to her about it!"

Troi shrugs, but says nothing.

Elise
"Creepy!? There is nothing creepy about going to a library!"

"I did'n mean it that way." Troi says. "I've gone to a library before, too, y'know. Jus' sayin' that, in this instance, it seemed kinda weird..."

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
Oirhandir chuckled, his smile stretching from ear to ear. "Yes, I thought he might be a little too -- direct", he answered, his own voice barely above a whisper. "I'd do it myself, but I don't see myself fitting in with that crowd. Mmmm...do you have anyone in mind?" He playfully rubbed noses with the object of his affection. She was so pretty...and smart, too!
Scarlet whispers to Oirhanidir
"I think Elise might be better, as she's got Daphnie's trust. You know us gals, always talking about things behind yer backs."

Scarlet says "Sunny, perhaps you'd best let someone else ask, and let Daphnie have 'er fun at the Library fer now."

New Post

Remove ads