Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Nope, there's a wall on the bridge to prevent people from falling off that blocks most of your viewpoint. Of course, that's assuming that they ARE following the wrong person... :)

Fenris

Adventurer
El Jefe said:
OoC: Could Oirhandir see, hear, or otherwise detect that the man with the blowgun/staff was running away on the skybridge? Would he understand that Kali and Aiken were going in the opposite direction?

:confused:
OOC: Ok now I'm confused. Ignorance is truely bliss. If this is a red herring, then I am going to pursue it until Bront grows tired of it :]

Kali tells the merchant "No thank you. There you are dear, let's go now" she says to Aiken as she pulls him along and out the same door as the woman, following her if she can see her.

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken turns his head to the merchant as he is dragged out of the store and softly says while rolling his eyes "women!!" turning back to Kali "Coming honey, coming".

Once they are outside he softly comments "I saw two persons run in the opposite direction earlier, I had to chose one so I followed at random. It turned out to be you, so it could have been that the other person was our shooter."

Bront

The man with the probe
Fenris said:
:confused:
OOC: Ok now I'm confused. Ignorance is truely bliss. If this is a red herring, then I am going to pursue it until Bront grows tired of it :]
OOC: Muhahaha! :]

The woman takes off, back the direction she came from. The streets seem a bit clearer now, and she seems very skilled in running and making tremendous time. You're unsure you could catch her on foot unless she was forced to slow down.

Corwyn

First Post
If Kali doesn't come up with anything else I think we were chasing the wrong person. So I vote for going back to the others and proceeding out of town.

Fenris

Adventurer
Bront said:
*poke* Fenris, Corwyn?

OOC: Sorry, term papers came in.
I do think we are on the wrong person, or if we are will have a hard time catching her.

Kali signals Aiken and returns to the street.

Someone

Adventurer
"The wrong runner? Do people like to run from roof to roof in this city?" says Nodis.

"Anyway, that sucks. I suppose we'll have to stick to the original plan"

Remove ads