Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: I just found a 5/5/2006 version of Oirhandir, and the only difference between that one (updated 5/4/2006) and the 12/29/2005 version (updated 11/30/2005) was 10 gp. The dates make sense, because according to the .pdf of the last page that Bront found, he admitted that we each earned our 10 gp (or 20 gp) on 5/4/2006...I must have updated my sheet the same day. So I just went and re-added the 10 gp to his stash today, 5/11/2006, and he should be all back up to date and recovered now.

Maybe you guys got experience because you actually fought the boar and my character didn't?

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
I will poke around, I think I awarded some exp in february, but not sure. That was when we lost Two and Fang, and Elise off and on shortly after that.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I was recently working (prior to the crash) on a 5th-level version of Troi, but kept his XP the same as it was. He still has the same amount of XP.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: You did all get some XP, and it was different. Lasair got more for the boar, El Jefe got some for the bandits, Troi got some for tracking Rinaldo, and Elise got some (and then disapeared about a month after).

I believe it was in january (Can you check the date RA?), and I can reconstruct that.

Assuming last XP was last awarded here...

I'll crunch it. Troi, are your XPs current as of the award in october or february?

[sblock=Potential XP awards as of January]
Month awards for October, November, December

Lasair - 500?
Elise - 400?
Oirhandir - 500?
Troi - 800?

that look right?[/sblock]

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Ok, now I'm getting paranoid. In order for the 5/4/2006 character sheet to match the 11/30/2005 character sheet, I had to miss posting the February 2006 XP. I can't imagine doing that, since I'm chasing gp down to the 10 gp level.

I'm just a little weirded out, that's all.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm sure I awarded XP again after October, because I remember doing it, just not sure exactly when (and lazy me, I figured I could compile the entire awards togeather eventualy by doing a search in the thread, and never updated the tracking thread) Orihandir was 3rd level, right?

Remove ads