The Stuff of Dreams (Orsal Judging)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I don't know much about the War in Vastermarch, just that it involves orcs attacking. But being a player in it, I'd rather not DM an adventure too intertwined with it, since I don't want an unfair advantage by knowing some of the twists and turns ahead (and I don't want to ruin it either. =D )

But even so, I think I'm a tad over committed as is. I'm running Sojourn and Aether now, and I'll eventually run Trial by Nature in Rystil's mega-campaign, and I have 3 active characters, on top of being way behind on character approvals.

So! I certainly had a lot of fun running this, but I can't take on another adventure right now. :)

Salix

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I don't know much about the War in Vastermarch, just that it involves orcs attacking. But being a player in it, I'd rather not DM an adventure too intertwined with it, since I don't want an unfair advantage by knowing some of the twists and turns ahead (and I don't want to ruin it either. =D )

But even so, I think I'm a tad over committed as is. I'm running Sojourn and Aether now, and I'll eventually run Trial by Nature in Rystil's mega-campaign, and I have 3 active characters, on top of being way behind on character approvals.

So! I certainly had a lot of fun running this, but I can't take on another adventure right now. :)

No prob, just fishing for something other than a hack and slasher. Thanks for finishing this one out.

Dungannon

First Post
I finally updated Devlin, but I have a question for Rae & Orsal. The 10,846 xp will put Devlin up to 6th level. Since the xp award is from two sources (Adventure & Time) I can go up 2 levels, but do I have to submit a 5th level version and then a 6th level version, or can I just submit the 6th level version?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
The lawyer produces two bags of two hundred platinum each. He gives one to each of you and asks you to sign some contracts. The legalese is complicated, but harmless, and you both sign. Ida stands and thanks both of you sincerely; she has tears in her eyes. The lawyer and she both leave the High Court. As they walk out you can hear snippets of their conversation echo across the room: "And now, the rest is yours." "Zephos take that man for putting me through all this..." Their business finished, Devlin and Ryland leave the court anteroom.

And while we're reviving this thread, nobody ever answered the clerk's question. If you've seen the movie (or you're observant ;) ), you'll know the appropriate response...

Clerk said:
"Looks heavy. What is it?"

Salix

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
And while we're reviving this thread, nobody ever answered the clerk's question. If you've seen the movie (or you're observant ;) ), you'll know the appropriate response...
OOC: Haven't picked up the movie to watch again, but I'm guessing the reply is...

Ryland glances at his partner, then gives a knowing look to the clerk, "The stuff that dreams are made of."

OOC2: Checked Wikipedia for exact quote :D Apparently a misquoting from Shakespeare's The Tempest

Dungannon

First Post
Okay, no wonder I missed it, we were paid in platinum and Devlin was expecting gold. :) Good thing Devlin's more observant than I am.

Remove ads