• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Orussus is a very interesting place...I definitely agree with you that it would make a great honeymoon to go there. Somehow, I don't think that the rule about one year is really so Sunny won't run away. He is hardly running away from you if he takes you with him, yes? What I think may be the case is that your father hopes that you will not be able to leave at all, figuring that after a full year where you two are forced to stay in Covington, you two are likely to have conceived a child and thus be unable to ever travel at all...What do you think?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"What? Why would he think that? I'm too young to have children." Daphnie doesn't seem to be happy about this idea.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I agree--you should be able to see the outside world and have all your dreams come true...but when the time comes around, you'll see...He seems to be placing such a strict authority on your life, no? He's already saying that you and your husband can't leave for a whole year. If you listen to him, then next, he may forbid you to go to the--what do they call them here, wise woman?--to procure the necessary herbs to prevent conception...There are those who may call such a use of herbs a 'crime against your Halina' or some-such, but their ultimate purpose is often to enforce their own social agenda where women are saddled quickly into the role of mother and unable to live their own lives..."

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise enters the tent pulls the flap close a changes into the bridesmaids dress

(OOC: ...I can't remember, I meant the bridesmaid dress, I hereby retract the questionable again)

Bront

The man with the probe
Lasair: "You'd get herbs from the herbalist, Old Aunt Madigain. She's been teaching me some of the secrets of herbs for a while now. Daddy said working for her would teach me some responsability. You say there are herbs that prevent conception? I'll have to look into those."

Elise: The dress indeed fits like a glove, and accentuates her beautifully, though her hair doesn't quite go with the dress just like it is.

Lord Valdor waits patiently outside to see Elise in her dress.

OOC: That's right, she picked out a plaid mini-skirt, knee high stockings, and a white t-shirt with a bowtie. ;) It was a pant suit of some kind, should be earlier in this thread (10 pages back or so).

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise exits the tent slowly. Trying to look as elegent as possible, as she does a small twirl for those attending

OOC: [sblock]*Twitch* who picked out plaid and bowties? Cause I'm pretty sure Elise would have put a stop to that...

O, ok, you put a smiley that means you joking, right? RIGHT?[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Valdor smiles. "You look lovely Elise. Here." He carefully puts on a headband that matches the dress, and has a small floral design sticking out on one side. Pushing back Elise's hair, it makes for a younger, more inocent, and more elegent look. "Perfect. You'll be the talk of the wedding."

Daphnie heads over to look at Elise. "Wow, you look so different. That looks great on you Elise."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"Or was she not willing?"
Oirhandir smiled. "She was not willing. And she was fortunate that I was nearby to thwart her captors."

OoC:Sporadic internet access until 1/3

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am still somewhat unused to the westerner style of dress, but I can still tell that the dress you have now is quite beautiful and of fine quality, and it makes you look quite beautiful."

Remove ads