• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Players index

Dalamar

Adventurer
Me first! Me pick Arngen Delushani!

Edit - I definately want in the big game too! Right now it looks great. Besides, I need more games. ;)

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dalamar is Arngen the Rogue/Fighter Caliber is Wesellu Ferach the Mage,KitanaVorr is Enraela Ferach.
OK, then. 3 down, 3 to go.
By the way, once I get a few of these games completed, and they WILL be completed, as Lolth is my Witness!er... I plan on running either several games or one big open thing/campaign, with characters you can make etc...blah blah blah.
I've had fun playing Pregens at Cons, though, so it/they should be fun. I hate to mention the second game I want to run,as I really want to focus on the first one until it gets locked and going, but it does involve the Progeny of Gith...:O

The aforementioned Players,go ahead and pick your characters, send me an email and I can send you the completed characters. I prefer this , at least for this game, since the Drow don't exactly make their wealth, enchanted items etc...public knowledge. Besides, some of them might have ulterior motives (The Shock!).
After KitannaVorr,Leopold, and Serpenteye have picked, then I'll open up the sixth character.
EDIT:Make sure you post your choice of the remaining 4...to avoid any conflicting picks etc...

Ok, NightclubworkerDM must sleep...
bluehead69@yahoo.com

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Enreala Ferach...of course...I make the perfect black widow....

EDIT: Krizzel says he wants to play and he wants to be the bug bear

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The Black Widow is yours. Krizzel can play, that's fine. I did post saying that the first 5 can pick, then the sixth person can have the other character.
Nobody has picked the younger cleric/ranger, hobgoblin (he's a scary fighter) or the bugbear yet.
I'll be online for another 4 hours or so (3am my time ), if Leopold or Serpenteyes don't post in that time, Krizzel can be the Bugbear.
I don't think anyone will have a problem, as each character is pretty danged cool, built with a bit more equipment etc... than the standard 6th level (which is what they are,ECLs and all).

garyh

First Post
Okay, twist my arm, why dontcha? ;)

I'll play the Hobgoblin. I've wanted to play one for a while, but can never find a game where one fits.

EDIT: Just realized... looks like the game might be full. Well, if it isn't, I'll take the Hobgoblin!! If it is, I'll catch the next game. :)

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GAME FULL

Ach...sorry JohnClark, I have a full load for this one.But...
I will be starting at least 1 more within a week and 2-3 more soon after that. You get first dibs on characters for the second one.
I'd post a teaser, but I already have for those who want to scroll back a few posts. Let's just say that having tentacles for a mouth isn't a smart idea if you want to go along on the 2nd one.
I don't want to post info for that one yet, except that it does not affect this one 'Under a Vaulted Sky:The Silver Door'.I want to get the characters locked on this and then email the actual nasties (I really would not invite any of these Folks over for the Holidays, well ok,,,maybe the Bugbear, but only because he could put the star on the tree without a chair or ladder) before I recruit for the second one.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I scrapped the Cohort and edited for an 8th character, since that is Lolth's number and all. Besides, I can get my NiPiC fix with plenty of
others. The Players are

SET
KitanaVorr: Enraela Ferach
Dalamar: Arngen Delushani
Caliber: Wesellu Ferach

REQUESTED/UNCERTAIN
Serpent Eyes:Unchosen
Leopold: Unchosen
Krizzel: Grolvus Blacktongue the Bugbear
Garyh: Brogark the Hobgoblin
Jemal: Gentaria Ferach
I am adding 2 more characters, Vitrene Ferach, Male Drow Cleric of Vhaeraun 3 and Jikuul ("Death")Male Half-Ogre Barbarian 2/Fighter 1(yep, they're bbaacckk...from Tome of Horrors by Necromancer Games)

I'm going to be a bit busy Monday, but hopefully the characters will all be allocated by mid Monday, at which time I will email them, post the Introduction and get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

Remove ads