• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Players index

Corlon

First Post
All the threads I look at seem to be currently running, anyone have one that they are currently recruiting for.

I'm gonna see how fun these things are!

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
yeah, robin's stupid friends and there history paper thing made me think about my character a lot, so now I have to right something down :D

Creamsteak

Explorer
I can put you in line for the Epic Game, or the LHHS. I could put you in the LHHS at it's current point, and the Epic Game hasn't started yet.

Other DMs should produce some other options for you as well.

Jemal

Adventurer
If you want to join the World of Beta, it's a good aligned campaign looking for 2 more 15th level characters. just look for the thread "Welcome to the World of Beta" by JEMAL

Corlon

First Post
creamsteak said:
I can put you in line for the Epic Game, or the LHHS. I could put you in the LHHS at it's current point, and the Epic Game hasn't started yet.

Other DMs should produce some other options for you as well.

I'd probably like the epic one if I don't go with jemal's, but I'd only be able to do after christmas (epic handbook is on the list):D

Any other dms?

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
MorningStar said:
Maybe we should keep this thread alive as a player's picket. I wouldn't mind getting into a low level D&D game.

I'll probably be starting a 1st-level D&D game in January sometime. It won't be standard though - very heavily homebrew with lots of changes from the 'core.'

The thread idea sounds good...maybe a permanent pinned thread to stick at the top of the forum like the Contents thread? Then again, it would probably get way too long to be useful.

Corlon

First Post
a moderator could clear it out every now and then, and once someones recruitment was filled, then they would edit their post to tell people that they were closed, and the moderator could delete their post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads