• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Players index

JohnClark

First Post
I'm also looking for a game to play in online. The last one I tried was alot of fun until I didn't have a computer for three months. :(
If anyone's starting anything up soon let me know and I'd love to join.

Timothy

First Post
I would like to play in a low-level game as well (like krizzel's, or another one, I don't care) And like morningstar I need some time to lurk and learn (and go on holiday till the second of january :D)

Caliber

Explorer
I've been looking around for a game to join too.

I played in a Play by Post several years ago, but when I changed ISPs, I lost access to the Message Boards the game was held on (this was AOL in the days of 2E)

I currently DM a face-to-face DnD game where I am running the party through all of the generic modules.

I would like to get a chance to play however. Low-level or epic-level, neither really matter.

I would be okay with d20 Modern, but I won't have the book until Christmas. I am not really interested in Star Wars or such right now.

Anyone able to fit me in? Please? :D

PS: Oh, this was a GREAT idea for a thread. I've been lurking about here for maybe 4 days now trying to find a game that was starting up. Everything seemed to already be in play, however.

Edit: Found a spot in garyh's 4CtF game. :D

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Caliber said:
I've been looking around for a game to join too.

I played in a Play by Post several years ago, but when I changed ISPs, I lost access to the Message Boards the game was held on (this was AOL in the days of 2E)

I currently DM a face-to-face DnD game where I am running the party through all of the generic modules.

I would like to get a chance to play however. Low-level or epic-level, neither really matter.

I would be okay with d20 Modern, but I won't have the book until Christmas. I am not really interested in Star Wars or such right now.

Anyone able to fit me in? Please? :D

PS: Oh, this was a GREAT idea for a thread. I've been lurking about here for maybe 4 days now trying to find a game that was starting up. Everything seemed to already be in play, however.

They start and fill up pretty quick so you got to stick your head in here quite often to slide into a slot but I understand your dilemma.

If there's a specific game you want to play you can start up a thread and recruit players and DM if you want to.:)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
If there's a specific game you want to play you can start up a thread and recruit players and DM if you want to.:)

That's highly recommended advice. Just post "Looking for players and DM for X type game" and people will flock to you. :)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Just a thought.
Is anybody interested ina one-shot (well, PbP games move so FAST that the one-shot vs. Campaign is pretty moot anyways) game with pregen characters?

It's sort of a set-up for my Drow House-War thing.
The characters are roughly
Drow Cleric of House Ferach
Drow Cleric/Ranger of House Ferach
Drow Wizard (Diviner) of House Ferach
Drow Fighter/Rogue of House Ferach
Bugbear Rogue Vassal of House Ferach
Hobgoblin Fighter Vassal of House Ferach

I'm not starting it right this second, just wondered if folks have an aversion to Pre Gens.

The game/games model I am going to run (hopefully) will work like so.

My 'Under a Vaulted Sky' game will be for 8 players, each controlling a Drow house, perhaps 1 or 2 controlling other factions, with turns equal to a week in game time.
The actions/decisions of the Houses will determine the setting/reasons for the little mini-games.
The aforementioned example is a race by House Ferach to reach an artifact in a deserted Duergar Citadel before the Agents of House Salurath get to it.It's outcome will actually affect the starting resources in the UaVS Overgame.

let me hear your thoughts.
PS:Does anyone know where to find the ECL for Githyanki or Githzerei? I thought it was +2, but I can't find it in the Psionics HB.

Thanks, Ron

Caliber

Explorer
Both of the Gith races are listed as +2 ECL in the Manual of the Planes.

And I could deal with one-shot games with pre-gen characters. :D

garyh

First Post
Caliber,

I'm going to be starting a D20 Modern Supers (4CtF) game in the next week. If you're interested, I can save you a spot. The D20 Modern SRD is on the WotC site, and 4CtF is for sale for $5 through the ENWorld main page.

Just trying to suck in another addict - er, player. You give them that first hit for free, and they keep coming back for more. ;)

Serpenteye

First Post
Just a thought.
Is anybody interested ina one-shot (well, PbP games move so FAST that the one-shot vs. Campaign is pretty moot anyways) game with pregen characters?

It's sort of a set-up for my Drow House-War thing.
The characters are roughly
Drow Cleric of House Ferach
Drow Cleric/Ranger of House Ferach
Drow Wizard (Diviner) of House Ferach
Drow Fighter/Rogue of House Ferach
Bugbear Rogue Vassal of House Ferach
Hobgoblin Fighter Vassal of House Ferach

I'm not starting it right this second, just wondered if folks have an aversion to Pre Gens.

The game/games model I am going to run (hopefully) will work like so.

My 'Under a Vaulted Sky' game will be for 8 players, each controlling a Drow house, perhaps 1 or 2 controlling other factions, with turns equal to a week in game time.
The actions/decisions of the Houses will determine the setting/reasons for the little mini-games.
The aforementioned example is a race by House Ferach to reach an artifact in a deserted Duergar Citadel before the Agents of House Salurath get to it.It's outcome will actually affect the starting resources in the UaVS Overgame.

let me hear your thoughts.

Sounds cool :)

Remove ads