• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Players index

Not currently looking for new games.

oh yeah, this is my thread isn't it

Sure is!:D

Now lets see if i can't make a suggestion on how to capitalise on it. How about posting profiles and tag them as to whether or not your looking for games?

Sir Osis of liver

games as player:

Of sound mind

As Kerrick Jonez

Swashbucklers at the sword coast

AS Egan Shadowsilver

In Development:

Mecha Cruesade

Will be playing, Trip Jamison

The Hivemind game

Will be playing, Grog Blackanvil

Off En World:

In the names of the fathers

As Peter Octavian

Wheel of time adventure

As, Jain Hadlin

Rise of the empire

As Gyr Dol

Discontinued Games:

On the merchant road

As, Kreeg Stonesplitter

For the Children

As, Dashelinil Eventide

Games as DM:

None

This way DM's looking to start a game can actively look for players and/or get some idea of how potentail players do things.

Just an idea, any thoughts?

Corlon

First Post
good idea

Dming:
None, for a very long time

Now playing in Welcome to the world of Beta
As Corlon

I like playing rogues, rogue/fighters, rogue/wizards, and wizards
Can deal with almost any prestige class, can't deal with no prestige classes

InShambles

First Post
Krizzel said:
I'll probably be starting a 1st-level D&D game in January sometime. It won't be standard though - very heavily homebrew with lots of changes from the 'core.'

I would be interested. January will give me time to read up on rules and lurk to see how PbP games generally work. Might I ask, what will the changes be, roughly?

Krizzel said:
The thread idea sounds good...maybe a permanent pinned thread to stick at the top of the forum like the Contents thread?

I guess this will be my post for petition into an upcoming low-level D&D game. In Krizzel's or someone else.

Krizzel

First Post
MorningStar said:

I would be interested. January will give me time to read up on rules and lurk to see how PbP games generally work. Might I ask, what will the changes be, roughly?

Well, they're going to be the kind of changes where everything is different, except the base feats and skills. I'd say more if I could, but I haven't written it yet :p

I'm not sure if January is ambitious for this or not. I am getting another game started right now, but I should have that going good this week.

So I guess if you want a more or less regular, good ol' D&D game, or if you want it relatively soon, you should look for someone to DM it ;) If you are interested in mine though, it's cool with me. I'll try and expedite it so long as I get the one I'm starting up now in good shape.

Serpenteye

First Post
Currently a player in:

(IRR), Creamsteak's Industrial Revolution of Rokugan, as Toshiro Akodo and the Lion Clan.

Was a player in:

(IR3) Edena's Industrial Revolution of Greyhawk (and the rest of the multiverse), as the God Emperor and the Union of Worlds.

---

I'm pretty much willing to play any kind of d20-type game.

InShambles

First Post
Krizzel said:
So I guess if you want a more or less regular, good ol' D&D game, or if you want it relatively soon, you should look for someone to DM it ;) If you are interested in mine though, it's cool with me. I'll try and expedite it so long as I get the one I'm starting up now in good shape.

Don't hurry on my account. ;)

I can't force anyone to DM (can I? :p). I'll just keep tabs on the forum as I have been. [Homer] Remember my face. [/Homer]

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'll be starting several games in the very new future.
'Under a Vaulted Sky' is a political game with the (8-12) players controlling 8 Drow Houses and a few non-Drow races revolving around an Undercity.
I'm still hashing out the Houses with forces/trade options/resources etc...(blah blah)
I will then be running lots of little one-shots (or just short adventures) with a variety of characters/players hopefully based on the machinations of said Houses.
I'm currently ungrading this ancient Computer (It's been dated at late Triassic), and I'm waiting until that's done, so that I can get all of the maps etc... up.I'll let you know when it's up, if you would like to play.

Serpenteye

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
I'll be starting several games in the very new future.
'Under a Vaulted Sky' is a political game with the (8-12) players controlling 8 Drow Houses and a few non-Drow races revolving around an Undercity.
I'm still hashing out the Houses with forces/trade options/resources etc...(blah blah)
I will then be running lots of little one-shots (or just short adventures) with a variety of characters/players hopefully based on the machinations of said Houses.
I'm currently ungrading this ancient Computer (It's been dated at late Triassic), and I'm waiting until that's done, so that I can get all of the maps etc... up.I'll let you know when it's up, if you would like to play.

That sounds really interesting. I have quite a bit of experience playing something similar to this (the IRs), so, once I've had a look at the rules I'll decide wether I'd like to play or not. But, I really think I would. :)

Remove ads