• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME FULL, THANKS!- New 3e game: The Breaking of Gavar

Priest

First Post
Gulwarth Harrencotes (Ol' Gully) Smuggler, Rogue, and General Privateer out of Kandar.

Arin (last name unknown) of Gavar, a friend of recent acquintence, and a fellow student of the art of finnese. (known perhaps 1 Months time through a sword school in Gavar)

Arriana "Black" Rhoe, out of Kandar, Piratess, and Scoundraless Extraordinaire, and a one time lover.

ALSO about knowing Saxon (Unless he has ever traveled through Briarsbee, or Maldorn Keep he has not met Ashe, and even then it was perhaps only over a friendly game of dice, or chess, and an ale)

Priest

First Post
" An ale to drown the past, and bring enlightenment to the future, my fellow taverngoers" Ashe raises to the toast, and drinks just the bare minimum of the wine to be considerate before switching back to a berry juice cider.

Rathan

First Post
"I'm sorry... my manners must be slipping... I know not any of your names besides you Arin.... please enlighten me with them please... I am Marcus Stromfield from the little hamlet of Dunsville"

*Marcus looks over to Arin and gives her a nice to see you again smile*

Festy_Dog

First Post
I guess if they lived near each other at some stage Ashe could be one of Saxon's contacts, they'd probably be acquantices.

Another one could be Llarlak Jerl, a local druid, who Saxon met while wandering a fair way outside of the city

Then there's Gus Hessen, an animal caretaker for some of the richer residents in the city, Saxon helped him heal a horse's broken leg so it didn't need to be killed.

His last contact would be Roderick Giltoph, a herbalist who Saxon often visits to talk about healing methods, get advice from when helping local residents' animals and just talk about what odd remidies the nobles are currently believing will work wonders for whatever affliction.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Marcus, my name is Saxon Nusmaar," he says as he gives Marcus' hand a firm shake, "I'm from the druids' grove of a little place by the name of Lardahul, north of Medomm if you know where that is."

"This daunting little fellow by my chair," Saxon indicates the albino wolf, " is Mzarem. My partner in adventure, until now that is, seeing as there's a party of us."

Saxon rubs Mzarem behind the ears and sits down.

Rathan

First Post
"ahhh... Saxon... a fine name and what a fine looking wolven traveler you have with you... nice to meet you both..."

*Marcus turns to the next to stand and announce him/her self*

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
On contacts:

As far as the PCs go, I didn't expect any of you to know each other as more than a recognized face and possibly the knowledge that "this person isn't bad." I just wanted to make up some reason you'd be together as a unit. And thus, being five rootless individuals seeking glory and various goals, you are sitting down at a table getting to know each other better.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Forgot to mention my characters last name to you guys. It's Arin Tilfner.

IC:
The undeniably comely Arin sits watching the introductions and sipping on her *Insert non-alcoholic beverage*. As it comes her turn, she stands gracefully and smiles charmingly.
"Hello, boys. My name's Arin, Arin Tilfner, and I must say It's a pleasure to meet you all." She sits back down with a wink at Marcus, still smiling as if she knew not how to frown (Which, many would say, she doesn't).

Kamard

First Post
The IC and OOC threads are made.

IC

OOC

Feel free to continue introductions here, etc. And when you get ready to move on, simply post to that thread. I'd like to make sure you've got a good plan of action and have really introduced yourself here, though.

Priest

First Post
" M'names Ashe, though some of my friends call me Rivven, its quite nice to meet you all." looking about smiling towards Arin, and the man named Saxon, who seems familiar somehow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads