• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME FULL, THANKS!- New 3e game: The Breaking of Gavar

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Rivven? That sounds like it'd have a good story to it. I believe we may have met somewhere before, you wouldn't happen to come from up Medomm way would you?" Saxon asks, a gleam of interest in his eye.

Priest

First Post
" Aye, well truth to tell I come from the Downes out in the wilds of Narrap, but I went to the Medomm crafts fair with my father about four years back. I one a stone toss in the games, and stole a free ale, and a kiss from one of the fair bards, a Gwenna if I remember correctly, a doe eyed lass with golden hair, from those parts." Ashe stops in his conversation to collect his thoughts.

" I come from the small little thorpe of Briarsbee, lost to skaven this last year. Now currently out of old Moldorn Keep"

Ashes face lights up with a grin

"Now as to the story of why some call me Rivven, well it all started in Kandar you see...

He goes off to tell an encompassing tale of the sea, and his life as a part time smuggler/ heavy arm for hire. He especially elaborates the parts about the pirates he'd met, and the small little tales of how he had helped the The Lady Scarlet , his friend Ol' gullies ship, through the teeth of the serpent and past the Great Maelstrom, again he obviously elaborates some of the parts to make himself seem just an observer (though a very heroic one) of a totaly wonderous world.

[edit added some more text, and changed spelling]

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Yes I remember seeing you there, you did quite well," Saxon says, "Wow, to think our paths would cross again so far from home, and for reasons so different than a crafts fair, eh?"

Priest

First Post
"Aye, to quote a famous -err well a bard to say the least

If to the city sped- what waits the hero there?
Tumultuous granduer crowds in her blazing square
To see the life of ten thousand souls combined,
And the pampered luxury of a thinned variety of mankind,
but mournful alone our hero plied on amoung the throng
With a peace knotted sword, and armour strong,
Thus by motion doth he reach lonelinesses baracade
In old friendships, and the round hips of a tavern maid
And the comforting embrace of a comfortable chair
If to the city sped-THATS what waits the hero there!

There you go, a poem by Briarsbee's local lyricist Oliver Goldenleaf" Ashe says with just a little bit of pride.

"It is nice to have a fellow countryman, and even better that I have met ye once 'efore now"

Last edited:

Priest

First Post
OOC Next Level I thinks I will take some Ranks in Perform, or something since I have been telling stories and the such

Glad the DM likes the line

Remove ads