• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(EPIC) Out of Character I

Creamsteak

Explorer
Lichtenhart said:

Could I be trying to get it for an NPC? I'd like to play a monk who's trying to achieve it to save his master. also I'm very sorry sorry if you've already answered to this question, but I don't have the time to check: is anything from OA allowed?
Of course, I'll allow prcs from OA, Iaijutsu Focus as a Restricted skill that can only be taken as a Samurai, and classes/feats from Oriental Adventures. The rest of the Rokugan books are a possible no, but I'd deal with it on a case by case basis.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Janos Audron said:
CS, I'd like to come back, of course. But since I've deleted my 1/2 finished character :)(), how much more time do I have to finish it?
About a week and a Half I suppose. Will that suffice?

Janos Audron

Explorer
CS, another question: Can I make Fox Cunning permanent through Permanency? (I'll pay for that answer)

And what ECL is a Lich (and what's the ECL if you do not craft the phylactery)

Can you use Wish to make a Permanent Spell undispellable (still subject to Mord's)?

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Janos Audron said:
CS, another question: Can I make Fox Cunning permanent through Permanency? (I'll pay for that answer)

And what ECL is a Lich (and what's the ECL if you do not craft the phylactery)

Can you use Wish to make a Permanent Spell undispellable (still subject to Mord's)?
What's the source on Fox Cunning? I might have that book, but I might not...

The ECL on lich...This place says +6 and they seem reasonable.

I'd say you can wish (spending 5000 xp) to give a spell a +20 resistance bonus against dispels, per spell... but I want to know more specifics before I actually state anything. I know an expensive permanency getting blown off by a no-xp spending Greater Dispel is rather painful, and I'd like to circumvent pains at the right price, so long as it's done for good reasons.

buzzard

First Post
Creamsteak,
I think we ought to get this show on the road. How many characters are ready now? I suspect enough. Let's just go with those.

buzzard

Creamsteak

Explorer
buzzard said:
Creamsteak,
I think we ought to get this show on the road. How many characters are ready now? I suspect enough. Let's just go with those.

buzzard
Is Janos done yet? I anticipate it won't take him too much longer.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
creamsteak said:
Is Janos done yet? I anticipate it won't take him too much longer.

just tidying up the last bit of stuff to buy...not much longer for me as well..cleaning me house and watching football..prioties ya see ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads