• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(EPIC) Out of Character I

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm still here of course. If you think it wise to start an (EPIC) Starting thread up again, to refresh the blood in this game, post so. It tends to help when time gets stretched out longer than they should. Some of the original members may not even be here, while some are regulars. Motivation is key, hell-I'd rather run a game for 5 people than 10, but I formatted this game to have a style all it's own for 10.

Then again, the format I'm using also accomodates one more thing: Individual speed. Since everyone would be opperating solo-most of the time, I could start the game and check the done characters. After your first IC post, and my OK on your character, you can begin. I've got no problem doing this either.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm in, just not sure my concet is feasible in this adventure. I need to spend some money and look ove the charater again.

Keia

Forgot to say this formally but I told a few people over Mirc, I'm dropping out of the game since the meaner part of my munchkining side gets to me when making a character ;) aka, making something that can kill another character from halfway around the globe or basically paralyze them for the duration of the game with no save from anywhere in the prime :)

Although it was fun plotting :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads