• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Patlin

Explorer
We need to take precautions prior to 24 hours after the fight, or better yet find a way to remove negative levels before then. I've submitted Ironwolf for level 8.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: or psionic restoration a-la power stone we found. How many people have neg levels? I take it they didn't fade like enervation ones do eh?

Patlin

Explorer
Since one casting will restore all negative levels, we should probably use the stone on whoever has the most negative levels. Ironwolf only has one.

If we're stuck making the saving throws, we should use spells like Endurance, Heroism, Resistance etc. to keep our chances as high as possible. If we're resting to recover spells, those would be good to memorize!

Patlin

Explorer
We also might consider using the teleport stone to get the two characters with negative levels to some healing before the 24 hours.

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Did Ironwolf snaffle the polished stone? Will it work as a holy symbol?
Can Michael level up and regain spells in 1 8 hour sleep cycle?
If he can get his curse removed, that should free up spell slots, I think., so he may be able to help.

Managing this is now just as difficult as matrix multiplication, btw. I think in a TT game, I would be wanting an online tool.

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Will lesser restoration remove some of the ability score damage caused by the Affliction?
Also, anybody got interesting thoughts on a 6th level cleric feat? No more crafting feats, I think....

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ironwolf put the stone away in the satchel, I believe, yes. It will probably work if Michael spends a bit of time making it his own with a little ritual to Sela, I think.

Although it isn't certain, it seems likely that Lesser Restoration will do nothing for him if he does not have the Affliction removed)

Remove ads