Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I thought I had the illusion drop. If not, I should have, though I suppose it could have been a permanent illusion--I just didn't mean it to be

As to Zaeryl's use for Correspond--he has other uses too: He may allow people who are poor to defer full payment on their Psychic Reformation. However, if so and they take too long to pay, he will use Correspond to harrangue them for the rest of their life ;) It's just a fun one. If I wanted the one that's better, I'd have taken Psionic Dimension Door, easily.

As for "Combine with energy resistance and you can take advantage of a tight formation and laugh as the enemy mage throws fireballs at you.

(10d6/2)-20 = waste of a standard action"--

The shimmering field of telekinetic force is visible to all, but it certainly works as an Immediate action, but then you've used up 7 PP (or more to get a duration) + another 7 PP for Energy Resistance to stop a 3rd level spell (much less of a commitment for a level appropriate Wizard than 14 PP is for you--that's nearly 20% of Zaeryl's full-day allotment, I think) )

(OOC but more on topic:
because right now I'm wearing Amphousa's permanent monogram, which can't possibly be good for a cleric of Sela.

My source says that accepting the gift is a single chaotic act, though not enough to become Chaotic)

ajanders

Explorer
Michael starts looking around for pretty rocks.
He vaguely remembers that if he gets a good smooth rock for Sela, she'll let him help more people.
He thinks its some kind of trade.

He also looks for some good not-so-pretty fist sized rocks he can throw at the lie-lady if she comes back.

In his present state, Michael completely misses the possible irony of bouncing a 1000 gp garnet off Aglaia's skull.

(Holy smoke! Son of a gun! I do level up and don't need a holy symbol to cure the Affliction!
Guess I'd better get to levelin')

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Even in his right mind, Michael didn't use a gem for a holy symbol. He wore a cabochon of granite for a holy symbol, polished as an act of faith over a very long time.

It's where he got his habit of polishing stones.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Divination can be handy. The less time you are sitting around clueless, the more time you have to pound on the badguys with implements of destruction. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads