Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Hulgyr has 2 negative levels. Using the teleport sounds as the best plan. We have enough cash to buy a teleport back, so be either hire someone to teleport those people back, or someone goes along who can pull off a teleport form a scroll (or power stone) which we buy on the location. The question remains: where do we go to? Orossus seems to be too far away and Fallon may be so-so. Any suggestions anybody? I think Fallon is still the best bet.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Fallon...hmm....if you guys actually travel to Fallon, then I will be forced to have the adventure not be over quite yet, whereas otherwise we just have denouement and recovery to go. I'll leave it at that)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: travelling to Fallon feels like part of the denouement (i had to look up that word!) butif there are other options that include removing negative levels and curing affliction those should be fine. As mentioned before, we rather not go to Fallon so other options are prefered.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yep, it does seem like it, and if you go anywhere other than Fallon, it would be. But it's Fallon. To give you an example of why it might not be over (this is not what actually would happen, but it's an example), what if the Fallonese soldiers sent you all to jail from the disagreement before?

The trouble is that the map is really badly distorted. I guess Orussus is probably in Teleport range from Duvik, but once there, only Rilithorne could handle the Teleport back, and he usually won't be bothered to do so.)

ajanders

Explorer
Ooc

Michael can bootstrap himself back to fully functional in two days: he gets one 3rd level spell with his Wisdom to do both remove curse and cure disease.

If somebody can figure out how to get his wisdom back to 16, he gets two 3rd level spell slots and can get fully functional in a day.

That lets him do bear's endurance, resistance, and even prayer -- that should raise everybody's saves by +4.

That would be about his limit for help.
But if the rest of the party needs to go, don't worry about getting back on Michael's account.
And definitely don't go to Fallon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 1 3rd-level spell per day? In that case, he can never recover. The two must be cast on consecutive rounds. Is this because he's not getting his 6th level in Cleric?)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Ironwolf is aproved for level 8

ic: "If Zaeryl can operate the telport stone, he and either Hulgyr or I (whichever we don't us the restoration stone on) can go to Orussus and get the negative levels removed. I'd rather have us short two people than have two of our members level drained."

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf recalls his psicrystal, and is ready to teleport if called upon to do so.

"Hulgyr, would you like to go to Orussus with Zaeryl, or should I go?"

Remove ads