• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Stuff of Dreams (Orsal Judging)

Salix

First Post
Dungannon said:
Devlin looks from Ryland to Vagan. "You know, sir, you may find some additional information if you check out Mr. Fatwon's room upstairs. There's no telling what they may have left behind. If you like, Ryland and I could check it out for you."
Now Ryland waits to see the reply to his partner's comment.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=OOC: ]El Jefe, I can pick this back up if you want. No worries at all, I understand that RL just gets in the way sometimes. In the event that you do not respond to this in 48 hours, I'm going to step in again. I hope that's not too presumptuous.[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Dungannon said:
"If you like, Ryland and I could check it out for you."
The lawman made a dismissive wave of his hand in the direction of the stairs. "That might be the best chance you've got", he related, his expression deadpan. "See that you don't return empty-handed."

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
OOC: I head out of town for work for three weeks starting June 25th. ANy chance of finishing before then?
OoC: I doubt this could be completely wrapped up, but you stand a good chance of finishing off the storyline by the time you leave. You could then return for treasure/xp distribution. Would that be a good compromise?

Salix

First Post
El Jefe said:
OoC: I doubt this could be completely wrapped up, but you stand a good chance of finishing off the storyline by the time you leave. You could then return for treasure/xp distribution. Would that be a good compromise?

OOC: Sounds good.

Ryland looks to Devlin, "Let's go" and begins to head up the stairs.

Salix

First Post
Dungannon said:
Devlin follows Ryland upstairs. "Think she tried to run yet?"
"Given all of her other erratic behavior, I would say so. Better enter carefully." I don't want a poisoned bolt, like Archer got

Salix

First Post
OOC: Ughh, We have a wildfire on the forest and they are calling the dregs into action. I probably won't be back until my work in WI is over in three weeks. Sorry.

Remove ads