• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Where are you from???

KitanaVorr

First Post
Janos Audron said:
shouldn't hibernation last, like, the entire winter (see, I can, like, do that trick too!)?

Yeah, like, totally, but, like, I was thinking, you know, that, like, you were, like, hibernating, you know, for, like, the holidays. Like, it was only,like, a form a speech, man, like, for real. Like, why the 3rd Degree, like, never trust, like, anyone over, like, thirty, ya know?

LOL ;p i have no idea what I really said, but that flash back to grade school was, like, so scary! :eek: ;) :p :D

Janos Audron

Explorer
And, like, why exactely would I, like, want to sleep, like, the whole vacation? Vacation is, like, this time where I can, like, stay up till, like, 4 AM, and sleep till, like 12.

Well it's, like, you're not thity, so you're, like, "trust me", and I don't, like, trust people who go, like, screaming trust me all over the place...

Kitana: if you're not interested in TFO's love life, his brownhaird sexgoddess and that she actually swallows, you'd better stop...(trust me, he's more than willing to share this information, and when he starts, a simple "shut up" won't do...)

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
Eric's Gramma, I'm sure, doesn't want to hear about TFO's lovelife any more than, say, I do. Or a mod will.

So moving right along...

How bout them local sports team?

Janos Audron

Explorer
sport? is't that the part with running, sweating and getting tired? I think I like messageboards better...

[you should've seen what that guy posted in the 3rd IR :eek: :eek: :eek: ]

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
OK, I see this thread has become completely derailed, but here goes anyway:

I'm a 27 year old male gamer who's been gaming for 21 years now. I work as a tech support rep for a credit card processing company (the REALLY BIG one), or should I say appear to work. Anything that gives the appearance of work is better than the actual work.

I've been married to a beautiful woman for 7 years now, we have an adorable 2 1/2 year old son (yes, even when he dumps OJ on my monitor ;)), and in my experience, braggarts are always trying to hide a deficiency in their lives with their tall tales :D

Kamard

First Post
Sniktch said:
I work as a tech support rep for a credit card processing company (the REALLY BIG one), or should I say appear to work. Anything that gives the appearance of work is better than the actual work.

I used to work for cancellations for Citibank. My particular area of cancellations was for their Credit Protector service.

I still lie awake at night screaming.

Sniktch

First Post
Well, you may have noticed, but I don't exactly sleep a whole lot either, Kamard. I spend most of my days examining the actual code that goes back and forth between the merchant's computers and the bank's servers. Fwah Blah :p

Still its better than the chargeback dept. - those poor souls get to talk to business whose customers have complained to their card companies and are having charges reversed. Nothing like getting screamed at all day long.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads