• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Where are you from???

KitanaVorr

First Post
The Forsaken One said:

The Uber Nerd, created in a damp basement from pieces of lesser Nerds. All nerds tremble in your presence!!!!!!

you know, I like that...hence forth...I shall take the title of UBER NERD! Here ye here ye! Fall on your knees before me, and hold out your laptops in salute!

Prolly. Especially when she's gonna realise that when she gives birth to a son, that'll be the last time he'll see female genitalia!

hah! Touche!

That's the price of being Uber Dork!
Power comes, but at a price!

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Prolly. Especially when she's gonna realise that when she gives birth to a son, that'll be the last time he'll see female genitalia!

hah! Touche!

That's the price of being Uber Dork!
Power comes, but at a price!

I said UBER NERD not UBER DORK :)
Intelligence is sexy, um...dorkiness, well, that would depend on the type of dorkiness...cute quirk versus...ahhh its the elephant man...don't get me started!

Besides, looks run on my side of the family so my son has at least half a chance of coming out both smart and non-dorky!

:) :p ;) :D

But if you go on feeling that pain TFO...you just go on surviving...;) :p :D

Janos Audron

Explorer
"Always asleep" tsk, tsk. Maybe that's one of the difficulties of time zones? And the one time I stay till 4 in the morning, you don't show up...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Janos Audron said:
"Always asleep" tsk, tsk. Maybe that's one of the difficulties of time zones? And the one time I stay till 4 in the morning, you don't show up...

:p I like the hibernation theory better...:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads