• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Where are you from???

Timothy

First Post
A lot of players that play with eachother in an IC-game don't know the first thing about each other, so that's why I mae this thread.

Post as much about yourself as you want.

I'm Gijs van Bilsen, I am 17 years old and live in the Netherlands (somewhere in Rotterdam)

18, Kris Hulsen, Netherlands (Eindhoven), Pharmacy Student

Best known as the 3rd IR, Megalomaniacal, Hot Tempered, Hive Queen with the Power to destroy Crystal Spheres and the nasty habit to subvert other posters to her twisted will on these boards.

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
Well, I will break your national streak.

My name is Robert Dunham. I live in Lewiston, Maine. Currently I am unemployed, though I was an insurance agent.

I am best known in real life for being a foul tempered 21 year old, and for my 3/4" stretched pierced ears.

But here, I am just the DM for Echoes of Empire and Breaking of Gavar, and I like to think I am a pretty knowledgeable guy who skulks about General and House Rules.

The End.

Edit: Just wanted to mention I also like Black/Death Metal, without totally hijacking the thread. :)

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Another American here.
Ron Boggs
33, best known for Blue hair, being one of those 'Death Metal/Black Metal guys' and dating girls 10 years younger than himself (what's wrong with that!?! :D )
I play in a mess-load of games (some seemingly defunct), and I am just about to start a rediculous amount of games in my Underdark setting 'Under a Vaulted Sky'.
Oh yeah, I really like Gnomes.
I had to put Something D&D related in there.

EDIT:Stupid typos...

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
25, male, i like long walks on beaches, sports, ....ohh wrong forum...:D

transported yankee now living in the south, and god bless it everystep of the way....it's XMAS AND 75 degress...ahhh who needs the snow...

D&D stuff: halflings rule, period, bottom line, screw hobbits and elves halflings 0\/\/n j00!

Dalamar

Adventurer
17, Humanoid (human) male from Finland

Currently in sixth-form, pathetically/cleverly living with parents and leeching off of their income.

KitanaVorr

First Post
LOL I'm er the boomerang transplant.

New York to Texas and back to New York...and I miss Texas something awful! But I'm visiting the folks right now so hehe its pretty nice here in sunny beautiful Texas. (and it does help that I got a great deal on a 5-Star hotel and my rental car is a SWEET ford mustang....)

Hmm....somewhere between the age of 17 and 27 :)

j/k I'm twenty-something (never the exact age?) the first woman to post something here! whoo hoo

A full-time engineer and a graduate student at Cornell University

oh and I'll add more international spice to the mix! I'm Asian-American ;)

P.S. I love Thrash Metal/Death Metal/Black Metal...whatever its called around the world....as long as its loud, wild, crazy...I'm in!

P.S.S Nothing wrong with dating younger! I'd date guys ten years younger but ah...they'd be jailbait for me here in the U.S.......

:)

Gurdjieff

First Post
More dutch!

Mark Bisschops, from Eindhoven as well =]
17 years young, played in the 3rd IR for a short while, and after that only the IR aftermath. Started recently with some other games and hungry for even more.

Nicholas Richert, 24 year old male human.

Wareham Massachusetts, USA

Commercial Fisherman.

Soon to be temporaily living in Zepher hills Florida, and becoming unemployed.:D

Remove ads