• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Reactions to NEW Episode II Trailer

Wolfspider

Explorer
Tom, I don't understand fully how I've offended you, but I would like to take this opportunity to publically appologize. I'm truly sorry to have offended you.

Can we stop this petty little war of words now, please?

It's beginning to weigh heavily upon my conscience.

King_Stannis

Explorer
Wolfspider said:
Tom, I don't understand fully how I've offended you, but I would like to take this opportunity to publically appologize. I'm truly sorry to have offended you.

Can we stop this petty little war of words now, please?

It's beginning to weigh heavily upon my conscience.

awww, just when it was getting good :)

"...use your aggressive feelings, boy. embrace your hatred. strike tom down and your journey toward the dark side will be complete..."

brought to you by chancellor palpatine, who can be seen in the upcoming "star wars II: attack of the clones" movie. ;)

Wolfspider

Explorer
"...use your aggressive feelings, boy. embrace your hatred. strike tom down and your journey toward the dark side will be complete..."

luke_emperor.jpg

NEVER!!!

I'll NEVER join you!

:D

Last edited:

Tom Cashel

First Post
Where's that little.... ah, there it is: ;)

Geez, I'm not offended! Nor am I at all interested in a bit part in Thread Wars Episode II: Attack of the Flame. I'm also sorry if I offended you, Wolf. I'm not interested in censoring anyone on these boards.

[side note: I'm suddenly reminding myself of Peter Sellers as President Muffley in Dr. Strangelove: "I'm sorry too, Dmitri. No, you said you're sorry and I'm saying I'm sorry too, Dmitri! I am perfectly capable of being just as sorry as you are Dmitri, so don't say you're sorrier than me!" Funny movie.]

Anyhow, no offense. Nothing to see here. No one will be joining the dark side on this day.

(Unless you're not looking forward to Attack of the Clones...in that case you've obviously joined the Sith already. ;) )

Tom Cashel

First Post
But by stabbing the holy cow which is Star Wars, you must have expected it...

Search your feelings, Wolf, you know it to be true...

caption35.jpg

King_Stannis

Explorer
Come, now, Wolff…give yourself to the Dark-Flamewar-Side. It’s the only way you can protect your fellow “Clone Bashers”….YES!…your posts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong…especially for…Rindillar! So, you have twin “Clone Basher”! If you cannot be turned toward the flamewar path than perhaps he CAN!….

(waiting with anticipation for the next image. Props, by the way, for posting those!)

Gargoyle

Adventurer
The direction of this thread reminds me to wonder if Space Balls 2 "The search for more money..." will come out someday to make fun of the new movies.

In a lightsaber fight, Mel Brooks would kick George Lucas' butt.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads