• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for Arador's LotR Game

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Oh, I know. I didn't take it in a bad way. It was just something I actually thought about, so I figured I'd explain it. By the way, the only dialogue I found of the Deadmen of Dunharrow is one line, a reply to Aragorn who asks why they have come: "To fulfill our oath and have peace." I thought there was more, but there isn't. That's interesting, because it means the Deadmen were a strong presence, at least to me.

arador359

First Post
Sorry for the delay

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I had a house full of sick people over the weekend (7 month daugther and my wife) and I didn't have time to get back to the game. I'll get caught up today and tomorrow.

Sorry again.

arador359

First Post
mirthcard said:

You're doing fine on the role-playing part. As for my character sheet, I have no idea. I'm one of the ones who doesn't have a book, so I'm relying on arador or garyh to provide all the stats for me. All I've got written on my character is in the bio I posted to this thread and the IC stuff. Beyond that, it's up to one or both of them :)

I have a character workup done for you - just have to send it to you. :)

By the way, would anyone find it useful to see Arador's character sheet? He is a pretty well rounded high advancement character.

arador359

First Post
Re: Arador's character sheet

rangerjohn said:
Yes I would like to see this. It would help to see what can be purchased with advancements.

Here you go:

Name: Arador, Son of Menendil
Race: Man
Subrace: Dunedain
Racial Package: Dunedain of the North
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 205 LBs
EYES: Grey
Hair: Black
Handedness: Left
Order: Warrior
Order Package: Scout
Order: Noble
Elite Order: Ranger
Advancements: 36

Bearing: 10 + 1= 11* (2)
Nimbleness: 12 (3)
Perception: 10* (2)
Strength: 10 (2)
Vitality: 10 (2)
Wits: 11 + 1= 12 (3)

Stamina: 4
Swiftness: 13*
Willpower: 6
Wisdom: 4

Initiative: 16
Dodge: 16
Defense: 13
Courage: 6
Health: 14
Renown: 10 (in the north among the Rangers and elves, 4 elsewhere)

Warrior Order Ability: Evasion, Swift Strike
Noble Order Ability: Noble Mien
Ranger Order Ability: Cross order skill (siegecraft), Hard March 1, Protector 1, Walk without a trace 1, Wilderness Lore

Edges: Dodge, Wary, Woodcrafty 2, Rank 1, Elf-friend, and Fellhanded (Servants of Sauron), Rank 1, Command 1, Honour’s Insight 1, Strong Willed, Valour, Wise

Flaws: Code of Honour, Duty, Enemy 3

Skills: Armed Combat - 11 (Sword:Longsword), Armed Combat – 2 (Blades: Long Knife) Climb - 5, Craft (woodcarving) 1, Debate – 1, Healing - 3 (Herbal Remedies), Insight – 1, Inspire – 4, Intimidate – 7 (Majesty), Jump - 4, Languages: Westron - 9, Sindarin - 7, Black Speech - 5, Quenya - 3, Adunaic – 6; Lore: Realm/Arnor - 6, Race/Dunedain - 5, Race/ Elves – 4; Observe -10 (Spot), Persuade – 3, Ranged Combat – 6 (Bow: long bow), Ride -4 (Horse), Run – 4, Siegecraft – 5 (unit leadership) Stealth - 11 (Sneak, Hide), Survival - 11 (Forests, Mountains), Swim – 3, Track -12 (orcs, trolls, men)

He carrys Torogrist, a named blade that gives a +2 bonus (+3 vs. trolls) to hit and damage.

arador359

First Post
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay. I had to go out of town on business unexpectedly. I just got back so I will get things caught up and moving again tomorrow.

Mirth

Explorer
ColonelHardisson said:
I was just wondering about the status of the game.

Funny timing. I just bumped the IC thread and was coming over here to bump the OOC thread too. I hope arador's okay. I liked the way the game was going. I hope it's not dead.

Remove ads