• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for Arador's LotR Game

Inez Hull

First Post
No reply to my email either :( hopefully he's OK and the delay is work related like he posted earlier.

I really hope this game doesn't go down, I was really enjoying it, especially the interaction between Eidar and Lanwi.

Mirth

Explorer
Given that two people have emailed him with no reply and the game has been stalled for so long, I would put my money on the fact that the game is dead. Didn't garyh originally recruit him from Decipher's boards or something. Wonder if he's still posting over there? Any way to check garyh?

Having said that, I'd still be interested in playing this game or another LOTR PbP. Unfortunately, I don't remember enough about the books to run one and I've promised myself that I'm not going to re-read them until after the 3rd movie comes out. Anyone else want to take over the DM reins? We could switch over to MEd20 since ColH has put so much excellent work into it.

I'm still game,

Jay

garyh

First Post
I only posted once on the Decipher site, and that was to recruit for here. I don't know if Wally's still over there, and their boards are much less friendly to find out.

I still want to play. I don't have the time to DM, but I'll continue Belegon with anyone who wants to DM.

Remove ads