• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to DM (But I need some help)

garyh

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Same here, so long as you're comfortable with it, I'm willing to go as high as you want.

Actually, a high level FR game would be very appealing, to me at least.

I'm happy playing in the FR too. I have the FRCS and F&P, so I'm good to go.

Maybe a dwarven cleric of one of the specialty dwarven gods... don't have a dwarf yet... ;)

Last edited:

EvilMountainDew

First Post
YAY

I am looking for a game, I am a starting DM in PbP, a rookie DM in Pen-Paper, and a novice Player In both!

Rawr, Im already itching to get started. Im afraid of the expert DMs that do crazy/difficult things, assuming this will be slowerpace IM IN!!!

Timothy

First Post
A high level FR game begins to sound more and more ineresting!

I want some gods in it, and lucky enouh I have faiths and pantheons.

Jemal

Adventurer
Betcha can't guess what I'm gonna say...
Aw you guessed it. "I'm in".
That is assuming that either
A) I can get a character posted before I leave for the holidays.
OR
B) It takes you long enough to get the game together that I'll be back from my holidays.

DMing tips : pretty good advice so far. Only thing I can add is 'Never actively try to kill PCS (Yeah I know its hard), but go ahead and smack them off the cliff if they lean over too far.' In other words, don't be a killer DM, but don't be AFRAID to kill if it happens.

level/setting: Don't matter to me, I am willing to do whatever I need to help you in your journey to become a PbP Addi... er DM.

Timothy

First Post
No, religion will play a great roll. Maybe stopping the ascendance of a god (Something along the lines of Die Vecna Die, although with some other twists.)

No, religion will play a great roll. Maybe stopping the ascendance of a god (Something along the lines of Die Vecna Die, although with some other twists.)

Wow sounds really cool.

How about the FRCS regional setup for character generation and ECL races?

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Wow sounds really cool.

How about the FRCS regional setup for character generation and ECL races?

Yep, everything in the books I allow goes (maybe with soem exceptions if players create munchkin characters without a proper biography.

I Think I'll start the thread now. I have a good idea what it will be.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads