• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Homebrew Worlds - 2nd Annual "For-Fun" Vote!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hi All, it's time to updated my best of the best Top Homebrew Worlds, as voted by you, the populace of EN World. Of course, these are the top homebrews by EN World members.

Below are the Hombrews of Honor (alphabetical) from last year. If you know of a Homebrew that you believe should be on this year's list (see post 6) then post a vote for it with the name of the homebrew, who runs it, and an associated link.

Note: I've posted the guidelines for this vote later on down the page (post 13). Thanks to Joshua Dyal for pointing out that I should be more specific about what you're all voting on.

Cheers!

KF72
----------------

Top Homebrew Worlds [as voted on by EN Worlders (Summer 2003)]
* Acrozatarim: Fire and Ice -- Chris "Carnifex" Allen

* Aquerra -- Osvaldo Oyola Ortega, Sean Teasdale, Eric Gershik

* Barsoom -- "barsoomcore"

* Charagan -- Dorian "Sagiro" Hart

* Dusk: The World of Carthasana -- Michael Morris

* Faded Glory -- "Old One" (Has a website but it was offline when I made this list.)

* Icemist and Beyond: Small Beginnings -- Dshai527 (No website provided)

* Palaestra: A Land of Magic and Intrigue -- Wayne D. Peacock

* Ptolus: City by the Spire -- Monte Cook

* Seldarn Empire -- Arwink

* Spira: Defenders of Daybreak -- Kevin "Piratecat" Kulp

* Theralis -- "seasong"

* Urbis: A World of Cities -- Jürgen Hubert

* World of Thandor - "SHARK" (No website provided)

* Wyre -- "Sepulchrave II"

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Jürgen Hubert said:
Question: Do you have an official web page for this list?

Nope, it's a good idea though. Something I might have to consider putting together.

nemmerle said:
Thanks for including Aquerra on your list. :D

Hey, it got votes from an EN World fan. Plus, it has a web presence. That alone qualified it. Plus, it has some really cool material there.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Eosin the Red said:
Rhialto's Bones of the Dragon is very well done. The entierty is a tread here in general.

Bones of the Dragon

Do you know if Rhialto has a official website or yahoo group for Bones of the Dragon?

BTW, I'm casting my vote for the Jester's Cydra homebrewed campaign. James has several cool story hours, which are all linked. To many for me to post them all here, right now. The most current ones are linked in his sig and are often on page one of the Story Hour forum.

Cheers!

KF72
---------------------------

Current Vote List

* Bones of the Dragon -- Rhialto (official website?) -- 1 vote

* Cydra -- the Jester - 1 vote

Last edited:

Turjan

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
Are we supposed to vote for more settings? Or is just FYI?
Well, just citing from the first post:
"If you know of a Homebrew that you believe should be on this list then post a vote for it with the name of the homebrew, who runs it, and an associated link."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads