• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Popular/Famous D&D/D20 HOMEBREW Fantasy Campaigns (Please Vote)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ArthurQ said:
hrm
i didnt realize we could vote more then once.
in that case add another vote for dusk on my behalf.

Yes, you can vote for more than one HBCS, just not for the same HBCS more than once. :p

(Thus, another vote for Dusk.)

Jeph said:
What about Ken Hood's stuff? He's made more useful rules (firearms, psi, martial arts, grim 'n gritty, brushfighter, etc.) than anyone else I know. But does he not count since he moved and his site went down?

Umm, do you know the name of Ken's campaign? Does he have a story hour?

Later,

KF72

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, thanks for the nomination and (singular) vote :D

I haven't updated any Aquerra stuff in nearly a year - and the Aquerra Player's Guide project just got bogged down - but I am still running my game and there is another game being run by Sean Teasdale called 'The Promised Land' (check for the story hour).

I want to nominate Sagiro's world Charagan

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
seasong said:
Kenneth S Hood's The Sleeping Imperium (science fiction w/psionics).

Ok, now I know what you're talking about. The Sleeping Imperium is cool but that's sci-fi and this is definitely a fantasy only list. After all the tile does say 'Popular/Famous D&D/D20 Homebrew Fantasy Campaigns'. ;)

nemmerle said:
Hey, thanks for the nomination and (singular) vote :D

I haven't updated any Aquerra stuff in nearly a year - and the Aquerra Player's Guide project just got bogged down - but I am still running my game and there is another game being run by Sean Teasdale called 'The Promised Land' (check for the story hour).

I want to nominate Sagiro's world Charagan

All right, that's a vote for Sagiro.

KDLadage

Explorer
Damn!

And UMBRAGIA was kept out of the other thread for not being commercial enough... can't win for losing!

I understand. Really. I doesn't <sniff> hurt my feelings any... <sniff>.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
KDLadage said:
Damn!

And UMBRAGIA was kept out of the other thread for not being commercial enough... can't win for losing!

I understand. Really. I doesn't <sniff> hurt my feelings any... <sniff>.

Really, not commercial enough? Isn't Jagged Edge Games a profit-based company?

KF72

Last edited:

KDLadage

Explorer
Jagged Edge Games is a non-profit company. This is not to say that you can deduct from your taxes monies donated to us. This is to say that all of our products are available for free online.

Eventually, we may delve into the arena of selling our material (this would be professionally printed and bound material only) but even then that material would remain free and avalable for download -- the only thing you would pay for would be our expense at printing it.

Currently, we only do electronic products, PDF files online. All free.

seasong

First Post
KDLadage: Do you accept material from other folks? And where's your website?

Edit: Found the website; cool stuff :).

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
KDLadage said:
Jagged Edge Games is a non-profit company. This is not to say that you can deduct from your taxes monies donated to us. This is to say that all of our products are available for free online.

Well in that case, UMBRAGIA does qualify for this thread. Now all you need is some votes. :)

{EDIT}

It was originally a HBCS, correct?

Last edited:

Remove ads