• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Popular/Famous D&D/D20 HOMEBREW Fantasy Campaigns (Please Vote)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
dave_o said:
Another vote for Barsoom! Man, I love Barsoom.

*pouts about the lack of an online campaign, ever after begging* :D

What about Carnifex's world? Does he have a website for it? I'd say it'd be a big contender.

That's two votes for Barsoom. Does anyone know the name of Carnifex's world? (dave_o, I'll put you down for a vote for that world too , as soon as I figure out its name.)

Last edited:

Vymair

First Post
Don't know if he has an actual website, but Sepulchrave's Wyre is famous all over the internet by now for the Paladin and the Succubus conundrum alone.... The complexity of the world and it rich diversity of religion, sects and planar interaction definitely makes it stand out in my mind.

Old One's world is rather interesting as well and I know he has a website. He gave permission to Rel to run his game out of the same world.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Vymair said:
Don't know if he has an actual website, but Sepulchrave's Wyre is famous all over the internet by now for the Paladin and the Succubus conundrum alone.... The complexity of the world and it rich diversity of religion, sects and planar interaction definitely makes it stand out in my mind.

I'll put you down for a vote for Wyre then. (Vymair, let me know if you learn of a site for Sepulchrave's world.)

Old One's world is rather interesting as well and I know he has a website. He gave permission to Rel to run his game out of the same world.

And a vote for Old One's campaign setting but I need a campaign name before I add it to the list. (Is Old One's site linked in his sig?)

{EDIT}

Never mind, I found the campaign name (Faded Glory), but the website seems to be offline at the moment.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Jürgen Hubert said:
I don't know if I count as "famous" - I've only written two pages for GURPS Monsters and several articles in Teralogos News...

... but I just can't resist this opportunity to plug Urbis!

;)

Well, you can't actually nominate your own campaign setting, but posting a link to it here so that people can decide if they want to nominate your setting is all right, I guess.

However, you need a semi-official website to be included. I don't know if a link to a downloadable file is enough of an online presence. (i take it you don't have a campaign website?)

Regardless, Urbis might find a following through this thread.

KF72

Last edited:

Remove ads