• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] {ATTN! Calling MDAddict, jemal and TFO} A Game of Gods OOC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hey! I'm not down, I saw you give the 2nd for a start, I think. I need a bit more info.

Cohort: How many stat points, startng cash, exp. Assume he will be Level 7 Cleric +2ECL

As well, I have Item creation feats, any guidelines/strictures on them? Wand, Wonderous Item. I'm a Guildwizard of Waterdeep with a Cleric Cohort of Azuth, Deity of Magic.

Now for his Cohort's race.
The Tome of Horrors by Necromancer games brought back a wealth of 1st and 2nd Ed Creatures, among them the Atomie, which is a Tiny Elf-like Fey.

Base Abilities
Speed:40' +1 Natural Armor, SR 16,Darkvision 60'
+5 Racial bonus to Hide and Move Silently in Forest. Str -6 Dex +6 Con +1 Int +1 Wis +1 Cha +2
Fort+0 Ref +3 Will +2 Gains Dodge and Weapon Finesse:Dagger
Animal Empathy +3,Concentration +3 One Craft +3, Escape Artist +3 Handle Animal +3 Hide +11 Listen +4 Move Silently +3 Perform-Dance, Melody + 1 other +3
Search +1 Sense Motive +2 Spot 4
3/day Blink,Entangle,Invisibility (self only),Pass without trace and speak with animals
(as 9th Level Sorcerer).

After transcribing that, I want to be an Atomie, they are much more cool that I recall them from 1st Ed.

Whatdaya say?
-Uriel

garyh

First Post
Timothy said:
Reviewed Trimeulose's, garyh's and jemal's char:

Garyh: Wow!

I would like a bio rom osis, garyh, although they are not essential since you obviously have a good idea of how your char will be played.

Thanks, Timothy. :)

As for backstory, I don't usually care to explain what high level PCs have done for 7 (or so) levels. Just assume he's been fighting the enemies of his people, and I'll flesh that out as it comes up in character.

Timothy

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Hey! I'm not down, I saw you give the 2nd for a start, I think. I need a bit more info.

Cohort: How many stat points, startng cash, exp. Assume he will be Level 7 Cleric +2ECL

As well, I have Item creation feats, any guidelines/strictures on them? Wand, Wonderous Item. I'm a Guildwizard of Waterdeep with a Cleric Cohort of Azuth, Deity of Magic.

Now for his Cohort's race.
The Tome of Horrors by Necromancer games brought back a wealth of 1st and 2nd Ed Creatures, among them the Atomie, which is a Tiny Elf-like Fey.

Base Abilities
Speed:40' +1 Natural Armor, SR 16,Darkvision 60'
+5 Racial bonus to Hide and Move Silently in Forest. Str -6 Dex +6 Con +1 Int +1 Wis +1 Cha +2
Fort+0 Ref +3 Will +2 Gains Dodge and Weapon Finesse:Dagger
Animal Empathy +3,Concentration +3 One Craft +3, Escape Artist +3 Handle Animal +3 Hide +11 Listen +4 Move Silently +3 Perform-Dance, Melody + 1 other +3
Search +1 Sense Motive +2 Spot 4
3/day Blink,Entangle,Invisibility (self only),Pass without trace and speak with animals
(as 9th Level Sorcerer).

After transcribing that, I want to be an Atomie, they are much more cool that I recall them from 1st Ed.

Whatdaya say?
-Uriel

Okay, Cohort, I'll throw his scores (arange as needed) 4D6 6 times, dicard lowest, roll 1's over.
Scores are: 14, 14, 15, 10, 10, 10.
Race for familier is okay, I'd rather see that you yourself aren't that race. (Don't have official stats, and you would be Tiny, which I wouldn't like.

I allowed crafting items with Janos and TFO, so you are allowed to do that (accordingto the normal rules in DMG).

And what's you leadership score?

Timothy

First Post
garyh said:

Thanks, Timothy. :)

As for backstory, I don't usually care to explain what high level PCs have done for 7 (or so) levels. Just assume he's been fighting the enemies of his people, and I'll flesh that out as it comes up in character.

Okay, agreed

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Cohort, not familiar :p
Leadership is 10 (Level)+2 Cha +1 Fairness/Generosity (Yes, I'll play him that way, the Cohort is his Partner).
Total Score is 13, a Level 9 Cohort.
Oh, and I looked, the he would have 8 Leveles, NPCs have lower ECL's than PCs.
So, Ranger 1, then,after his 'calling',Cleric 8 for the Atomie.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I didn't mean be an Atomie in this game....I meant in General. I always liked the little buggers.
Riding BlueJays and such.

Timothy

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Cohort, not familiar :p
Leadership is 10 (Level)+2 Cha +1 Fairness/Generosity (Yes, I'll play him that way, the Cohort is his Partner).
Total Score is 13, a Level 9 Cohort.
Oh, and I looked, the he would have 8 Leveles, NPCs have lower ECL's than PCs.
So, Ranger 1, then,after his 'calling',Cleric 8 for the Atomie.

Where did you find the info that ECL is lower for NPC's then for PC's? and ranger 1? only allowed if ranger is his favorite class.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads