• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] {ATTN! Calling MDAddict, jemal and TFO} A Game of Gods OOC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hmm...Cleric.
No, Sir, I don't think I want to be the 'Walking Healing Battery', sorry.
I am willing to take a Cleric Cohort, via my Leadership (he'd be Level 9, probably).
If so, Timothy, how many points etc...
Care to give him a present? Say, a staff of healing? :D
Just a thought.
Better Yet: Perhaps some other people should take Leadership, eh??? Then you could all have your own Healing Battery!!!!
Each Character has their own 'Spiritual Advisor'. That would be rather Spiffy.

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I have leadership...i'll take my shaman ANY day..although i highly doubt he'll let us have a healing battery...although this could be very very fun , combat has just turned EXTREMELY deadly and now that is going to make me rethink charging into battle foolishly confronting death...sorry i plan on living allot longer...

Timothy

First Post
Cohorts are allowed, following rules:

The cohort has to be 'portable' (Two sizes smaller than the PC meaning: medium PC has Tiny or smaller cohort) They have to be intelligent (int 8+), be able to communicate and have a reason for following your god as well.

The cohort will have an even portion of the XP (based on it's ECL)as well as treasure. The cohort can be any kind of creature with templates, class levels are Advanced HD.

If you have the leadership feat (which can only be taken when having at least 6 CLASS levels, without templates) Plz explain your leadership score to determine cohorts level. You can change your char to squeeze in leadership, but you cannot change anything as sson as the game officially begins.

Gurdjieff

First Post
I'm still trying to figure out how Tzzarch gets such an AC...
These are his possessions;

Possessions: 1 Bite, 1 Breastplate +2 (Armor Spikes), 1 Claw, 1 Battleaxe +3 (Corrosive), 1 Cloak of Resistance +2, 1 Ring of Sustenance, 1 Buckler +2, 1 Potion of Bull's Strength, 1 Potion of Cure Serious Wounds, 3 Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, 5 Potion of Cure Light Wounds, 1 Backpack, 5 Rations (Trail/Per Day), 2 Sack, 2 Waterskin, 1 Belt (Potion/Masterwork), Spellbooks

So I'm really wondering how he came up with 31, 29 Flat? (+2 dex)... What am I missing?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads