• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GG] {ATTN! Calling MDAddict, jemal and TFO} A Game of Gods OOC

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
yup...natural AC is a blessing....i thought i was screwed royally there myself and gonna be a cripple for the game...sigh...

only 4 people posting! Come on all where is everyone! the game is just getting good! it's the parties first intra-party conflict! yeaaa!!! everyone celebrate! :)

anyone want to wager how many there will be? I say at least 5 blowups worse than this...

Timothy

First Post
Everyone that has posted a char in the character thread, plz start posting in the IC!

I will begin the game january 2nd. Characters should be posted in the character thread, with equipment and bio. Try to post by then, otherwise I'll start without you. If you have been active in the IC thread, this will count you in as well.

Currently needing a bio from TFO (doesn't post anymore) and characters form Jemal, Uriel and MDaddict.

All the others are in, but I would ike to get some more info from certain chars.

Timothy

First Post
Reviewed Trimeulose's, garyh's and jemal's char:

here is what I need.

Trimeulose:

How did you get yout HP? and shouldn't the +7and +3 be -7 and -3?
I reach another AC, could you care to explain how you got it?
Boots of striding and springing are 6000 GP (official DMG errata)

Garyh: Wow!

Jemal: none of my business really, but you should play this char very clever to survive. AC 12 and HP 41 are not good enough to last a long time. I need more information on your char, a background, a bio and so on. A name!

I didn't hear from TFO, MDaddict and Uriel so I assume they are not going to play.

I would like a bio rom osis, garyh, although they are not essential since you obviously have a good idea of how your char will be played.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads