• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GC] A game of Childeren OOC

Timothy

First Post
Curently in:

Leopold
Sixchan
Lichtenhart
Drawmack
MDaddict

I'm satisfied with this group, although I can take one more player.

I'll begin typing up the exact rules today.

Drawmack

First Post
Can I get a copy of the rules in word processor format at drstupid@ptd.net - I'd like to keep these archived for future reference.

Also do you want us to detail parents and their jobs along with our phobias and physical apperance?

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
More phobias:

Afraid of light
Afraid of outdoors (acrophobia)
Afraid of animals (pick animal)
Attention defict disorder (no patience)

a few for now..

Lichtenhart

First Post
About phobias, we could try to adapt CoC rules for mental disorder to our game, but I dunno about the benefits

I'd like to add claustrophobia.

I also think we could choose better, not to mention roleplay better, if we first decided what kind of families we had, then we decide what kind of disaster can destroy a whole city leaving only a bunch of 8 yrs old children alive, and finally how we did react to the disaster.

My personal take on this question would be that we probably survived because we were doing something, or we were somewhere so what killed the others didn't touch us. E.G. we dared each other to enter the catacombs under the city. and we were there when the two battling dragons came and destroyed all. When we came out we found only smoking ashes. This could have lead some of us think "if I didn't go there, my mum would be still alive" and develop a major guilt complex.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads