Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
While Eternity is usually quite compassionate, after being unable to save all of Duvik (all but 12) and the militaristic approach that the Fallonese have taken she is certain that any Fallonese that have been Afflicted have been dealt with. She would prefer to stay in Orussus once they all get back together there. She'll take her share of the loot, but does so with a heavy heart. The final weeks spent in Duvik watching the majority of the village have to be put down has weighs on her.

ooc: once back she is most interested in:
Torc of Self Mastery
Power stone of Revivify and Psionic Restoration
Psychic Nexus of Power Preservation

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Looks like Warrior's Determination, since it's a melee weapon that requires psionic focus for its full powers, has Ironwolf's name on it. Therefore Hulgyr would get the +1 Ghost Touch Greatsword if he wants it.

The Nexus or the Cognizance Crystal would otherwise be Ironwolf's top choice, but it seems like he's the only one that can use Warrior's Determination.

Ironwolf also agrees that (even though Ironwolf could make some use of it) Eternity is the logical recipient of the Torc of Self Mastery.

Edit: And it's also a plus for the greatsword that it's got it's own plot hook... ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ironwolf's name on it you say? Yeah, I guess so. There were very good reasons why each of those items were located there, but it is also the case that there is one high quality item of about the same market value each that is good for most of the characters by design (Ironwolf and Warrior's Determination, Eternity and Torc of Self Mastery, etc) but also for a plot reason that you guys don't know yet involving a Seer (who also knew where to put the crossbow bolts ahead of time so they could be found during this fight and used, except that no one wanted to use them ;)).

Zaeryl agrees that Warrior's Determination is good for Ironwolf and Torc of Self Mastery for Eternity (as well as any power stones or dorjes she wants). He figures that Michael probably wants the Dwimmerstone. He would like the Psychic Nexus of Power Preservation. Ironwolf or Eternity can take the Cog Crystal if they like (though I think that if the group tries to do an even split, Ironwolf won't be able to afford to take both because they both are rather valuable and his sword is pretty great--Eternity might be able to squeeze both though).

)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: It's not Ironwolf's intent to try and hog all the good items, I was just following E13's lead in laying out my top 3 preferences. :) He's mostly hoping to get the sword and enough leftover cash to buy a periapt of wisdom. Need...more... power points!

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Eternity wants cash too and is willing to work on those periapts or gauntlets people want cause she picked up create universal item a while back. She was pretty sure Zaeryl would want the nexus, thats why she left it as her third preferred item. Both dorje and cog crystal are cool items that she'd pick up rather than have them sold. but without a value on the items I don't know how greedy I'm being with stuff. or a total on the cash goods.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not sure if they could have these appraised or what-not, but the Psychic Nexus and Cog Crystal are old standards, so the psionic people should know those--The Psychic Nexus is 36,000 and the Cog Crystal is 25,000. Compared to the Psychic Nexus, they think the Torc may be worth less (but that isn't certain) and the sword more (You would know that it is worth 18k just for a +1 Collision Greatsword, and it does other cool stuff too). The Dwimmerstone is also uncertain, and the socks are shrouded in mystery. Many of the others can be priced easily--The dorje is ~5000.

For the items with multiple effects that aren't the Dwimmerstone, there's a bit of a contention on their exact prices--it depends on if you want to use the MIC guidelines for multiple abilities or the DMG ones. MIC has many many terrible problems, but that one guideline is useful, so when I decide which items to generate, I use it. If you want to split using the other guidelines, that's okay, I guess.)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Whether or not you choose to tell us before the treasure split, having the item designer give an official price for the item would be very usefull, in case any of the items are eventually sold to an npc.

ajanders

Explorer
Is any of the gear Michael was wearing in the treasure?
His healers kit?
His shield?
Sela save us, his pants?

Cuz I think otherwise, he's got a stone greatclub, the Dwimmerstone, and a loincloth just big enough to satisfy Eric's grandma.

And a big red smooch on his shoulder.

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Hulgyr would be very happy with the belt, which probably 'has his name on it'. As far as the ghost touch +1 greatsword goes: I wouldn't have bought it myself but i'd rather take it then have it sold and split. It depends a bit on the split. Can the guys in Orossus have the pile of cash and art and gems and whatnot appraised without loosing much time? That would sure make this thing easier if we know what we're talkign about.

I think we , more or less, have the following division:
Ironwolf: crystal sword
Zaeryl: nexus
Eternity: necklace
Hulgyr: belt
Micheal: stone
Almayce: ?

And leaves with the following items left:
+1 ghost touch greatsword (Hulgyr?)
cloack o/t beguiler
crossbow bolts
bag of holding
dorje (anyone of the psionicists?)
cog. crystal (anyone of the psionicists?)
stockings (Hulgyr's lucky socks?)

wand of cure serious (Micheal or Almayce?)
wand of flying (Almayce?)
3 power stones (anyone of the psionicists?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
ajanders said:
Is any of the gear Michael was wearing in the treasure?
His healers kit?
His shield?
Sela save us, his pants?

Cuz I think otherwise, he's got a stone greatclub, the Dwimmerstone, and a loincloth just big enough to satisfy Eric's grandma.

And a big red smooch on his shoulder.
I don't see why it would be unfortunately--this was not Aglaia's treasure you found this time; rather, it was an ancient treasure chamber into which she had just broken also.

Remove ads