Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
As they depart the grove, Raiyek catches the young dragonborn's eye. "Remember, stay ready. Glory and adventure will come soon!" Inwardly, the paladin adds, And I pray to Palladys you have the strength and courage to survive it. With a smile to the dragonborn and the rest of those staying behind, he turns to go back to Daunton, taking up a watchful rearguard as on the first trip.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The Warden and Rurdev

The Warden eyes the blade admirably, sliding his fingers in the air over blade. He concentrates on it as if reading.

"The past connects us all. It's good to remember. My Master once taught that remembering the past, to hold it in your heart, is one of the most primal ways of communing with our ancestors. By remembering what comes before us, we sense the spirit. Through honor and respect we can hear and know the spirit."

Exiting the Grove

At Raiyek's words the young dragonborn raises his fist to his chest in salute. The group is wished good fortune and speed and soon they are back in Daunton. With both portals open to relatively friendly lands, ships regularly go to and from. Passage is easily secured on a boat ladened with goods for trade.

The party has a few hours for any last minute preparations that may require the city.

Nebten

First Post
OOC: OK so Rurdev got the boots, Raiyek the cloak.
Then 100 gp to Dane, Incarnation, Georg, & Hadrak. Incarnation gets the Healing Potion.

Sound good?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Treasure's good for Incarnation.[/sblock]Incarnation waits patiently, having no further business in town. He attempts to ignore the small group of schoolchildren who mob Nebten and Rurdev after yelling De 'ive! De 'ive!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Treasure]Can't the gold stay in some kind of party pool until the end of the adventure? We'll deduct any team expenses incurred during the adventure and then split what's left at the very end. By that point we also have a better idea if someone is a bit short on magic items and needs compensation. At this point, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to cut off Raiyek and Rurdev from the gold because they got items.

Besides, by level 6, it's kinda annoying having to link every 100gp earnings to track my finances and it makes a mess of the finance section of the wiki. I'd rather do it just once at the end of the adventure. Easier to double check for the judges, too.
[/sblock]

Hadrak resumes whistling.

-''Cheers everybody. Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart. Tomorrow some of us might be dead. It wouldn't do to be remembered with a frown on your face.''

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=Treasure]Can't the gold stay in some kind of party pool until the end of the adventure? We'll deduct any team expenses incurred during the adventure and then split what's left at the very end. By that point we also have a better idea if someone is a bit short on magic items and needs compensation. At this point, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to cut off Raiyek and Rurdev from the gold because they got items.

Besides, by level 6, it's kinda annoying having to link every 100gp earnings to track my finances and it makes a mess of the finance section of the wiki. I'd rather do it just once at the end of the adventure. Easier to double check for the judges, too.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOP]I'll second that as it is less work for me also[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Warden and Rurdev

The Warden eyes the blade admirably, sliding his fingers in the air over blade. He concentrates on it as if reading.

"The past connects us all. It's good to remember. My Master once taught that remembering the past, to hold it in your heart, is one of the most primal ways of communing with our ancestors. By remembering what comes before us, we sense the spirit. Through honor and respect we can hear and know the spirit."

"T-Thank you. I will r-r-remember your lessons." The shifter bows his head, then sheathes his ancestral scimitar once more.

-----------------------------------------------

Rurdev grimaces and pats the young ones on the heads a little more rough than he wanted to. "Thanks f-f-for your p-praise, but I'm j-j-just a warrior." The shifter glances at The Warden, as if to judge his reaction.

[sblock=ooc]The money can go into the group account. Makes it easier for the judge.[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg walks along with the others absorbed in his book. He stops to buy a few alchemical ingredient in a shop they pass.

[sblock=OOC] Keep the money in the pool. Georg doesn't really want more healing potions, but if Raiyek has 3 from a previous adventure I can have one (that way I can feed it to him when he drops... uh, if he drops)

Georg is approved at level 5. I have 2 new rituals - Affect Normal Fire and Knock!
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4) and Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4)
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 19 NAD:17/17/17
HP: 44/44 Surges: 10/10 Surge Value: 11 AP: 1
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:8 Dex:13 Wis:15 Con:18 Int:18 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will: Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Burning Hands, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Shield, Staff of Defense
Daily: Flaming Sphere, Fireball, Staff of Fiery Might, Cloak of Resistance

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation notes Georg's arcane shopping, but says nothing about it. When Hadrak gives his advice to the children to keep smiling, Incarnation waits until they leave before adding, Warforged cannot smile. Our faces do not articulate in that manner.[sblock=Treasure]good with the potion; fine w/ pooling.[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane pats the children on their heads with his meaty paws leaving dirty hand prints on their foreheads.

No no divin' for Dane. Dwafs 'n wata' dont'a mix. Now dwafs 'n ales 'nother story. Now run along 'n eat ya' fungi 'n whispa ya devotions so ya be healty 'n strong win ya git big . . . well bigga din me! HAR HAR HAR!

[sblock=OOC] Fine with pooling, just didn't know if people wanted to spend some coin while we are in town.[/sblock]

Remove ads