The Outrider (Approved) Addendum (Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Bump, still need one last vote for the addendum before we can close the issue entirely.

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
D&D math suggests that it may be 1/3, since two doubles equal a triple.

D&D math isn't really as strange as it sounds, really. It's just a simplified way of saying that all instances of doubling in the rules are really +100% of the base amount. If you have two of them, it's +200% of the base amount, which is triple.

And for my next trick, I'm going to draw a vendiagram showing how D&D geeks and math geeks are seperate sets that only partially overlap! :)

I think the addendum was just the clarification in response to my question, right? I vote to APROVE that.

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
D&D math isn't really as strange as it sounds, really. It's just a simplified way of saying that all instances of doubling in the rules are really +100% of the base amount. If you have two of them, it's +200% of the base amount, which is triple.
I know. I was having a weak moment there.

I think that makes three votes, and thus an approval.

Knight Otu

First Post
As a(n important) side note - any judge can add the approved material to the Rules and Mechanics thread (the paragons still need to be added). It is not my private playground. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Sweet, thanks :)

Obviously not going to be an issue for a while, but it's nice to have it finished and official, and now we can let this flow into the archives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads