• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Making of the Misadventures of the Star Wars Iconic Characters...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Just an FYI I am going on vaction for about 3 weeks starting this weekend (7/7/02) and will not be on the computer [wife will not let me bring the laptop for fear of doing work :) heheh]

Anyway sorry about that, you can have me do just sort of tag along...

Arani Korden

First Post
Bah, humbug.

I've recently moved to a new apartment, and don't have a phone line yet. So I'll be rather sporadic in my posting. But I'll try to post an action tomorrow (Saturday.)

Rorworr

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
Dorn?
Set?

Sen and Arani are having a hard time getting to the web, I know, but where's everyone else?

Waiting for others to post, but I'm still here. A lot of the games here on the IC board seem to be going slowly at the moment. I guess it's summer having an effect.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
well...

I just got back from vaction, visiting the wife family... and that is in the Philippines. Now while there are lots of internet cafe there they are all on phone modems and are SO SLOW!! so of course I did not log-on for the whole 3 weeks and that was really kind of cool and relaxing :)

But now I am back but it seems to be mostly stuff is happening with the other group, but I have enjoyed reading about it :)

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: well...

Sen Udo-Mal said:
But now I am back but it seems to be mostly stuff is happening with the other group, but I have enjoyed reading about it :)

That's only because neither you nor Arani have posted anything. I know yu two have had problems finding time to post for various reasons, but if you start posting, things will happen.

And don't forget that you have the repulsorvan at your disposal.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
STAR WARS ICONIC STAT BLOCKS!

For those of you who are still awake and paying attention...

You can find the latest Revised Stat blocks and Signature Pictures of your favorite Star Wars Iconic Chracters here.

Rorworr

First Post
Re: STAR WARS ICONIC STAT BLOCKS!

Jack Haggerty said:
For those of you who are still awake and paying attention...

You can find the latest Revised Stat blocks and Signature Pictures of your favorite Star Wars Iconic Chracters here.

Nice work Jack. At last, my sig pic has my name spelt right! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads