• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Making of the Misadventures of the Star Wars Iconic Characters...

Dorn Tavers

First Post
You have my vote for redoing the stats. I don't mind. It will be a week or so before I have the revised book, though, so I will need some help if we go ahead with revising the stats.

Oh, and sorry about my lack of posts the last few days. This board is damn hard to get into with that 200 user cap! Oh well, looks like that will be lifted soon. :)

Rorworr

First Post
I'm fine with Rory's stats as they are, but I'm fine with the idea of a rewrite as well. So, whatever's good with you Jack.

For the D&D Iconics, we used the standard 25 point array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) and then added 3 points to take it up to the 28 point buy value.

Kaz Lo

First Post
Hello, I'm your new Tech Speciallist, WOTC asked me to stop by.

Could someone give me a little help with creating my stats? How did you detirmine your ability scores?

Last edited:

The Crimster

First Post
My recommendation, as I have done to an Iconic in my own game here - is simply to kill them. This way you don't have to worry about their 'stats' and such.

Much easier that way.

(On another note, I love your game, guys! You make me want to play Star Wars!)

Arani Korden

First Post
Kaz Lo said:
Hello, I'm your new Tech Speciallist, WOTC asked me to stop by.

Could someone give me a little help with creating my stats? How did you detirmine your ability scores?

We're actually in the midst of a possible rewrite, so stat generation is a bit up in the air right now. Watch this thread for details as they're worked out.

And if you haven't already, e-mail Jack Haggerty ASAP - as our GM, he needs to be consulted on the appropriate storyline issues.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Alright let's do it.

Here's the rules...

3rd level characters.
No multiclassing, and you know what class you each are supposed to be.
Use the standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8). Arrange as desired. Add an additional 3 points to spent in the "point buy" method as noted in any of the Rulebooks (DMG, SW:CRB, SW:RCRB).

For now, post them in the old SWIC thread in the Rogue's Gallery Forum... There should be a link in the first post of both this thread and the game thread.

Kas Lo... Welcome. It may be a little bit before I can work you into the game, but I've got your email, and I will reply to it ASAP. Also, since you're new, it may be a bit before I can get your sig picture worked up.

Anyway, I've got friend in town today and tomorrow (we're going to see Ep 2 in an hour), so I'll be back on the job Saturday.

Arani Korden

First Post
Updated. My Defense took yet another hit, but my essential skills are even higher now, for the most part. Why Bluff is a cross-class skill for Nobles is beyond me, though.

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Saw the movie @ 12:01 a.m. CST :D

Meesa like!

I'll get my character done up sometime this weekend; my wife's graduating from college and we're having friend and families over in celebration. So I'm not sure how much time I'll get on the computer, but I'll try.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Movie report...

Go see it. It starts a little slow, but the last hour or so more than makes up for it. The theatre cheered when Yoda drew his lightsaber.

And as if we didn't have enough reason to hate Jar-Jar... we now know the real reason Lucas stuck him the movies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads