• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Making of the Misadventures of the Star Wars Iconic Characters...

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Well, I'm back. Sorry about my absence. I've had hellacious connection problems this summer. Hopefully things are all cleared up now. :)

Thanks for the new stat blocks/sigs Jack!

Rorworr

First Post
Nice to have you back Dorn. I feel much better about the attack knowing I've got a Jedi behind me.

Dorn Tavers said:
As he dashes off towards the ship with his companions, he mutters under his breath, "I never thought I'd be risking my life with a plan of attack based on a game of charades with a wookie. May the Force be with us..."

Great line :)

Valara Saar

First Post
Ya know thats a pretty good plan, people tend to shoot the guy holding the lightsaber before shooting us blaster weilders,, maybe I should rethink this wannabe Jedi Philosophy.

Kaz Lo

First Post
If anyone is waiting on me I'm really not sure what's expected of me at this point, If the door is securely locked and the computer is uncooperative, then I'm just going to have to wait....

Remove ads