• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jordan

" Eating," says Jordan."Come on Daith have a bite first. You can win some smooches in a minute." The halfling piles a plate with the biscuits and ham brought by the barmaid. "Besides, Lady Periwinkle looks like she has had a long trip let her tell us while we eat."

covaithe

Explorer
"Okay, Lord Jordan," she says with a flash of dimples, and sits with a graceful motion. A moment later, she bounds up, reaching for the plate. "What's for breakfast? Ooh, biscuits, my favorite? And ham? Sparkles! Oh, this is delicious! Are you going to have any, Daith? I love ham, and it goes really nice with these biscuits, don't you think? But you know what this really needs? Honey! A big splash of honey right between the biscuit and the ham would be just perfectly scrumptious! As long as there's no bees! I once bit into a honeycomb from Hyram Buzzleby's farm that still had a bee in it. I almost dropped the honeycomb! And I got honey in my hair, and the bee got stuck to it, and I was all flapping around like, 'don't let it sting me', and Sister Anemone kept yelling at me to hold still, and I bet the poor bee was even more scared than I was!"

ooc: This is exhausting, lol

Jerrand Redband

First Post
ooc: i bet my last post 18 words your last post 152 words LOL

Jordan nods his head as he tries to follow along."Uh huh... Uh huh... Yows bet dat's smarts... Uh huh..."

This post 23 words ;)

Halford

First Post
"S' alright."

Daith manages through an improbably large mouthful of ham and biscuit. He has piled the plate in front of him with half of the food and apears to be attempting to inhale his breakfast.

Halford

First Post
Daith stops eating for a second, just long enough to look somewhat disgusted.

"No, just met."

[Sblock=OOC]No offense Jerrand I just believe in playing my low charisma.[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
The door to the Red Dragon Inn bursts open just before a small flying dragon wings into the room looking around hurriedly. It starts to fly forward but Joe behind the bar clears his throat loudly while eyeing the creature and it suddenly pulls up short. “My apologies Joe, I nearly forgot in my haste. I am Verminar Necrotuz, and I seek adventurers to aid me in a small but urgent matter. Specifically, I wish to speak with Xir, Elthic Bazelmak, Eleria Moonsilver, and Abdul Alhazred for a job offer. If some of them are not available or not wishing to be employed by me, then I will consider others to fill in their places after that.” With a quick flap of his wings, the pseudodragon perches on the back of a chair at an empty table so that he may be approached for conversation.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The quiet xeph, who had been reading something on his arms while Elthic drank, looked up at the words of the former familiar. He taps the table once to gain the dwarves attention, the walks purposefully to the pseudodragon.

You seek palaver?

Remove ads