• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jordan

"Strange lot they be a getting here, aye Daith." Jordan says noding towards the newcomers."Well come on now it's your throw quit jumping everytime the door opens." Jordan smile stays on his face and he leans back in his chair taking another gulp of his Sholess Sleeping Halfling.

Halford

First Post
Dair was indeed shooting worried glances towards the door, and his beady eyes followed the new comers with naked suspision. Turning back to Jordan he said,

"Right, then drink?"

He hurls a dart which lands quivering dead center in the middle of the bullseye. The greasy halfling flashes one of his rare smug smiles and turns back to Jordan.

"Drink."

[sblock=OOC]Darts throws 2nd round. (1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=10, 1d20+8=21) [/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle Bluebelle, Cloistered Cleric 1 (not yet approved)

The door bursts open and an attractive young human woman skips in, twirling a basket full of flowers around her arm. "Hellooooooo, everyone! I'm... ooooOOOoooh" She stops and stares around the room, rubbernecking shamelessly at the sights of the famous Red Dragon Inn. Suddenly she throws up her hands, sending wildflowers flying everywhere, and does a pirouette, squealing excitedly. "Wheeeeeeee! Oh, I'm so excited to be here! I can't wait to go on a grand adventure and find a big sparkly diamond and beat up lots of bad guys and ride a pony!."

One of the barmaids, ducking flowers with a frown, clears her throat pointedly and glances meaningfully at the sign by the door. The young woman follows her glance and claps her hands to her face, blushing. "Ohmigoddess, I'm soooo sorry, I just got so excited and happy that I forgot all about the introduction and I meant to do it right away but then the people and the ceiling and the..." The barmaid clears her throat again, rolling her eyes. "Um... I'm Sister Periwinkle Bluebelle, servant of Galatea, and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am. Oh, I just know we're going to be best friends!" She says the first bit with a slightly sing-song, voice, as if she had been made to practice many times.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Halford said:
Daith was indeed worried glances towards the door, and his beady eyes followed the new comers with suspision. Turning back to Jordan he said,

"Right, then drink?"

He hurls a dart which lands quivering center in the middle of the bullseye. The greasy halfling flashes one of his rare smug smiles and turns back to Jordan.

"Drink."

[Sblock=OOC]Darts throws 2nd round. (1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=10, 1d20+8=21) [/Sblock]

" Why you little, how did you do that??" he looks confused then Jordan laughs a little and says."Yep another drink sounds fine come on lets get a table."

Halford

First Post
Dair nods to Jordan, and casts an appraising eye over the newcomer.

"She can't be for real." He says reproachfully.

"What's your drink?"

He asks Jordan as he moves over to the bar, observant eyes see Daith's gaze flicker over the Sister's person with a barely perebtable leer - though in actuality he is checking for a purse more than anything else. Thinking better of thievery in the Red Dragon he merely gives the Sister a nod as he passes her.

"Sister." He grunts trying to attract Joe's attention.

"Two Shoeless Sleeping Halfling's please."

Of course Dair reflects he to has made Sholess' Sleeping Halflings upon more than one occasion, its part of the reason he's here.

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jordan

Jordan gives the Sister a nod in passing. He finds a table and orders a little food from the barmaid as she passes.

ooc: Cloistered is not even close to a description.

Wik

First Post
Elthic merely returns Xir's nod, his brow furrowing into a slight frown. He takes a long pull from his drink, and accidentally slams the mug on the table when he puts it down.

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle bounces over to the bar after Daith, half-skipping. "Hi, Joe. What's in a Shoeless Sleeping Halfling? Can I try one? Only, can you make mine with a daisy in it? I looked for daisies along the road on the way here, but I didn't find any, only lavender and pansies and lilacs and this one crocus that was so pretty I almost cried. But last week I was sitting in my garden at home putting powdered Fallonese clamshells on my fingernails, because it makes them all glittery and sparkly and it's from the sea which means it's like a gift from Galatea herself, and the cutest little butterfly landed on my finger, which made me drop the powder, but it was okay because he had the prettiest little blue wings and perky little antennae, and I imagined that it was the mount of a fairy paladin with a sword made from a blade of grass and a daisy for a shield, out on quest to make the world happier, and then he winked at me and... um, so, anyway, can I have a daisy in mine, please?"

She turns to Daith and asks, "Hi, what's your name?"

Halford

First Post
Dair leans backward, overwhelmed by what can only be described as an onslaught of perkiness. Still he had always had something of a thing for tall women and it was not often they approached him.

"Dair Shadowcatch."

He smoothed back a wad of greasy hair wiping his hand absend mindedly upon his grimy tunic and gave her his best lascivious leer.

"Sit with me and Jordan?"

He nods over to the other Halfling who has secured a table.

"Darts break."

He nods proudly to the dart board and the dart still positioned dead center,

"My last throw."

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle smiles happily, oblivious to anything ulterior motives in Daith's invitation. "Pleased to meet you, Daith. Is a Shadowcatch anything like a dreamcatcher? I used to make those out of paper and string when I was a little girl. I still have a few that caught some of my best dreams. So are the darts supposed to go there in the middle like that? That sounds like a fun game, can I play?"

Remove ads