• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarWars: NEED MORE IMPS

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've got a pretty good grasp of the imperial cult, and of the business of being a pilot. However, I don't own the starwars rules (a friend does have a copy, however, which I could gain very temporary access to). If I don't need to worry too much about the rules, I could easily take the side of the Imperials (which is my prefered side anyway, though I dislike the sith). I'd be all about the militaristic dictatorship society model.

KitanaVorr

First Post
creamsteak said:
I've got a pretty good grasp of the imperial cult, and of the business of being a pilot. However, I don't own the starwars rules (a friend does have a copy, however, which I could gain very temporary access to). If I don't need to worry too much about the rules, I could easily take the side of the Imperials (which is my prefered side anyway, though I dislike the sith). I'd be all about the militaristic dictatorship society model.

You'll get along really well with two out of the four current characters. I don't know about the fifth one yet. :)

Krizzel

First Post
Have you had a look at the Imperial IC thread? I think Kitana's analysis is more or less on the money...

As far as rules, if you can take a look at your friend's book that should be enough. As long as you aren't playing a Jedi, there isn't too much to reference. Feats and skills are a little different, along with the classes, but once you've got the character made it should be no problem.

Some of the other players don't have the original rulebook, so we've already been providing assistance for those without bits and pieces of the rules.

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
I do plenty of OOC to OOC smack talk myself! Especially about a said gungan and how I'd like to put him in a stew.

Meesa know dis da hard way!! Just 'cause meesa gotten de ears like de rabbit no be meanin' meesa good in stew like rabbit.

(That was definetly IC, as I'm a vegetarian!! :) )

Jemal

Adventurer
KitanaVorr said:

EDIT: err one question Jamal, how can you be out of the rat race? Don't you have to work if you're not in school? Unless you're retired?

To answer your questions in order : 1) I just can. 2) You'ld think so wouldn't you? 3) Nope.

As for others, I've got Dalamar's character, he's good to go (Just how he's gonna get onto the ship that's currently in hyperspace is a mystery.. hehe). As for CS, I don't know... We've got 5 on each side right now. Maybe if something happens with one of the PC's in right now, or if someone has to drop out, etc.

There will be action and diplomacy in this game. I'm actually doing this 'by ear' which is my favorite way of DMing, making it up as I go along. Much easier for more... unpredictable groups. ;) Not that I'm pointing fingers or anything... *L*

Any other questions? OH, and btw, kitty-vorr, don't worry about ME being too 'correct', I'm a comedian.

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:

Meesa know dis da hard way!! Just 'cause meesa gotten de ears like de rabbit no be meanin' meesa good in stew like rabbit.

(That was definetly IC, as I'm a vegetarian!! :) )

Yes but you got a very kewl gungan tongue! *cough*

Jemal

Adventurer
bad thoughts? hehehehe... Everyone's always telling me to get my mind outta the gutter, but hey... It's got a good view. ;D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads