• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

StarWars: NEED MORE IMPS

Krizzel

First Post
garyh said:

Well, I signed up, made a post in Gamers Seeking Gamers, and then didn't post for three weeks. :)

And my first PbP game started on 9/6/2002. So I'm averaging joining 5 games a month. :D

Wow, that's a game per week. Though I suppose I'm at about the same rate right now, if you including DMing Metal Joe. Of course, that should slow down once the games really start moving...right? ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Krizzel said:

Wow, that's a game per week. Though I suppose I'm at about the same rate right now, if you including DMing Metal Joe. Of course, that should slow down once the games really start moving...right? ;)

Oh definitely for me. I don't have time to play a million games, just the ones that strike my fancy.

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:

That's what I said, too. Then they ALL started to strike my fancy. :D

Well I'm playing only one game of each type so that I don't do repeats and have a more varied experience. That helps tone it down when I don't play all the DnD games.

I have regular DnD (beta), near futuristic(metal joe), current time(your gi joe), soap opera, star wars

I'm trying to play more unique type ideas that aren't common in the forum like the friday 13th, or the soap opera, or gi joe, superheros, stuff like that.

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

Well I'm playing only one game of each type so that I don't do repeats and have a more varied experience. That helps tone it down when I don't play all the DnD games.

I have regular DnD (beta), near futuristic(metal joe), current time(your gi joe), soap opera, star wars

I'm trying to play more unique type ideas that aren't common in the forum like the friday 13th, or the soap opera, or gi joe, superheros, stuff like that.

I've started trying to do stuff like that, but an interesting fantasy will still suck me in. ;)

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

LOL just looking at your signature makes me feel tired...

Just wait until Metal Joe, Mecha Crusade: Mars Attacks, the Hivemind Game, and Friday the 13th get off the ground!!

Oh, and when I start DMing 3 games too... I'll have to pick up another game to play in then, just to round out to an even 20. :D :eek: ;)

Krizzel

First Post
garyh said:

Just wait until Metal Joe, Mecha Crusade: Mars Attacks, the Hivemind Game, and Friday the 13th get off the ground!!

Oh, and when I start DMing 3 games too... I'll have to pick up another game to play in then, just to round out to an even 20. :D :eek: ;)

You'll need a clone just to manage your sig.

Remove ads