• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Iconic Characters: Back Stage

Pbartender

First Post
Not at the moment... Set, Sen and Sia-Lan seem to have faded away, but there's also no indication that they've completely given up yet.

Let me email them, and find out where they stand.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
still around..

I just don't check the boards as often as I should :D
But of couse come end-of-year I will be out of the country for 3 weeks visiting the in-laws and will not have access to a computer (or the english language for the most part)...
I will try and post more though while I am here.

Arani Korden

First Post
An excerpt fromThe Very Secret Diary of Arani Korden[/i]

Dear Diary,

Not dead yet (yay!) and am off Jungle Planet (double yay!!) Rory and the boys seem to have found a spaceship somewhere; we are now hurtling through space while being shot at by someone or other. Am really not sure who, and am too embarrassed to ask.

K. also not dead (triple yay!!!), though he does seem . . . different. The ordeal seems to have made him lose his accent. perhaps that's it.

Haven't seen you know who yet, and Sia-Lan and Set seem to have vanished completely. No one seems to care and am too embarrassed to etc.

V. being unusually nice to me. Am suspicious.

Just testing the new sig picture.

Pbartender

First Post
Sen Udo-Mal said:
I just don't check the boards as often as I should :D
But of couse come end-of-year I will be out of the country for 3 weeks visiting the in-laws and will not have access to a computer (or the english language for the most part)...
I will try and post more though while I am here.

...Considers the hopeful possibility that his own in-laws would have two brains... much less one.

Nah.

Arani Korden said:
An excerpt fromThe Very Secret Diary of Arani Korden

"...and Sia-Lan and Set seem to have vanished completely."

You know... As the director of this shindig, I could tell you where they've gone, but I think our little B-rate flick would lose its PG-13 rating if I did.

Kelko

First Post
Arani Korden said:
An excerpt fromThe Very Secret Diary of Arani Korden[/i]

K. also not dead (triple yay!!!), though he does seem . . . different. The ordeal seems to have made him lose his accent. perhaps that's it.

Just testing the new sig picture.

Hey, near death experience's will do that to you! ;)

Rorworr

First Post
Pbartender said:
You know... As the director of this shindig, I could tell you where they've gone, but I think our little B-rate flick would lose its PG-13 rating if I did.

Rorworr raises an eyebrow (an almost unnoticeable expression on a Wookie) and grins.

So, any word on if/when they'll be back?

Pbartender

First Post
Rorworr said:

So, any word on if/when they'll be back?

Nope. None at all.
I'm going to try to contact them by email soon.

Arani Korden said:
We seem to have avatars again. \/\/00+.

Yes, "woot", indeed.

In fact, there are fresh avatars to go with those new signatures... Only we couldn't use them until now.

AraniAvatar.gif
DeelAvatar.gif
DornAvatar.gif

KazAvatar.gif
KelkoAvatar.gif
RorworrAvatar.gif

SenAvatar.gif
SetAvatar.gif
Sia-LanAvatar.gif

ValaraAvatar.gif
VorenAvatar.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone.