• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Iconic Characters: Back Stage

Pbartender

First Post
Re: Character here.

Vor'en Kurn said:
The two things I'm not sure of are the vitality points (I extrapolated from Dorn and Set, who have the same con mod and similar hit die) and the equipment (I picked some stuff; I didn't think it too extravagant, but feel free to call me on anything.) Be joining you all soon, I expect.

Edit: Are there any Star Wars iconic threads about, other than this one and the story? It seems pretty obvious that the current thread is already somewhat progressed, but I don't have access to the search function and there's nothing more in this section, at least.

He looks good at a quick glance, I'll look a little more closely later today when I post the new turn.

You got the VPs right.... We are using "RPGA" Vitality. Check the side bar on page 15 of the RCRB.

I don't think we had any real rules about equipment. The guideline was simply, "anything reasonable". Your equipment list looks good. If you'd like to add a blast vest & helmet, feel free to.

And no, there aren't really any other SWIC threads. This is the first SWIC adventure, and we were in the middle of it when we moved to the new boards.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Also sorry but back now...

I am also sorry I have been out of the fold. Real life and then computer problems. Most of the time I am on these boards at work, until laptop is back in working order...

Pbartender

First Post
Let's see if this works...

Your speedervan:
Arrow-23.jpg

And your starship:
PathfinderIII.jpg

Ah... perfect.

The stat page will be updated shortly with stats for an Aratech Arrow-23 speeder... And maybe Vor'en too.

Rorworr

First Post
Welcome back Sen! Good to have you with us again :)

Rorworr checks over the stats page. Rorworr drools.

Now, that speeder is a really nice piece of kit :)

Pbartender

First Post
Rorworr said:
Welcome back Sen! Good to have you with us again :)

Rorworr checks over the stats page. Rorworr drools.

Now, that speeder is a really nice piece of kit :)

Yup... It's essentially the Star Wars vesion of a Land Rover or a Humvee.

In the Rebellion Era, the Rebels would mount light laser cannons and concussion grenade launchers on them and use them as scouts and infantry support.

Last edited:

Remove ads