• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Iconic Characters: Back Stage

Pbartender

First Post
Kelko the Rodian said:
Hey PBartender... I registered, but Kelko was taken so I've added a bit of an appellation. :) Just letting you know I'm around now.

Hrm... I didn't think he got registered for the new boards, and i didn't recall seeing Kalko on the Members list.

Tell you what... Let me doublecheck. I might have the password for "Kelko". If so, you can log in as Kelko, change the password and the email address, and you'd be good to go.

Kelko

First Post
Kelko suddenly sits up in the back if the repulsorvan. He eyes are glazed over, and his movenets stilted. He begins to speak in a voice that is oddly familiar, yet not his own...

"Oona goota? Sompeetalay..."

"Sompeetalay?" *AHEM*

"Hello, everyone! The Kelko account seems to be working normally. Loxmyth, please send me an email at MWDomeier@hotmail.com, and I'll reply with the information you need."

"Oh, and Good Luck with the Interdictor... Heh."

Kelko's proboscis goes slack, as he keels over onto the deck plating again.

Last edited:

Rorworr

First Post
Arani Korden said:
After tomorrow, I'll be netless for the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend. Nobody blow up the ship while I'm gone.

See you later Arani.

Hey, I wonder what this big red button labled "Do Not Touch" does...

Good to have you back, Kelko. We may well be able to patch you up, given we've got a ship full of bacta.

Kelko

First Post
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome... you'd think that I was actually missed! ;)

Once again, I am my own man... er, Rodian, and no longer a pawn of an uncaring DM :D

Pbartender

First Post
Uncaring, indeed...

Click on your signature picture, to bring up Kelko's on-line stat block.

If you haven't been following along... Kelko had been severely wounded by blaster bolt to the gut during the fight with the pirates at the wreck of the Mystic Burn. If memory serves, this was a Critical hit that brought Kelko down to negative Wounds. His friends stabilized him, and carried him away, unconscious in the repulsor van.

You are still in the back of the van, which is now in the hold of the Pathfinder III. The jostling from the maneuvers of Rorworr trying to evade the persuing pirates has woken you up. In other words, by GM fiat, you have successfully made your 10% hourly chance to regain consciousness. You are currently at -7 Wounds, and so you are considered "Disabled" and "Fatigued"... (Only a single move or attack action in a round, performing an attack action deals 1 point wound damage, -2 to Str and Dex)... until you are healed. Review pages 159 & 160 in the RCRB, especially the "Recovering with Help" section.

Post at your leisure, Mr. Kelko.

Jemal

Adventurer
I've always wanted to be an Icon... Any Openings?

I've been trying to find a SW game for a while, and I don't care what class/race, I like them all.

Remove ads