• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Iconic Characters: Back Stage

Pbartender

First Post
You know, Dorn... The only Iconic with Starship Operations is Rorworr, and his is for Starfighters!

Anyway, I'll be out of town until next Tuesday, so take a break, and have a good holiday. See you all then.

Rorworr

First Post
Pbartender said:
You know, Dorn... The only Iconic with Starship Operations is Rorworr, and his is for Starfighters!

Anyway, I'll be out of town until next Tuesday, so take a break, and have a good holiday. See you all then.

To be quite honest, I've got no idea why it's in Starfighters rather than transports... I guess I should have switched it when we converted the stats.

Have a good holiday all :)

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Happy Holidays...

Just a note to say that I will out of the country seeing the in-laws for three weeks so it will be a while before Sen gets back. He will spend his time tending to Kelko :)

Have a Merry Christmas and a good holiday break all. I will be eating exotic foods and staying up all night on Christmas (I can't remember what the celibration is called, all I know is that there is one on Christmas Eve where you stay up all night partying, BUT with our flight we will not get in until Christmas day, that is after we get off the 16-hour plane ride... YIPPY :))

Well got to good to the airport now...

Karl

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
I am having major problems with the Valara Saar log in, as in I can't post at all, something about not being authorized to post, but everything else works. In the mean time, I will use this one.

Pbartender

First Post
If you haven't yet, make sure you post something in the Meta forum about this... I had a similar problem recently when I tried to switch email addresses and got the new address wrong. PCat or someone should be able to straighten it out fairly quickly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads