Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

Looking at the elf as if he were daft for a moment, the Warrior bends forward, hefting first a bulging pack that clanks, his thickly armored body hulking and wide hefts it on as meaty hands grasp first a scarred heavy wooden shield, the Bear of Breland etched into the brass cap in the middle, and then the well worn stock of the wicked looking trident.

Standing formally, almost at attention, the human's belt holds a hand axe, a reverse slung short sword with a wicked looking hilt; and a few potion vials as the soldier responds, 'I be Wulfcyne Dabo, if ye ain't heard, an' I be at yer service. I be ready when ye' fixin' ta quit tha Shard.'

With a nod, the Brelander continues to stand, taking a scan around the bar for anyone he might've missed before.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria contemplates the frightened Elf for a moment.

I do not know how good of a bodyguard I would be. I am fairly useless with a sword. I do use a crossbow from time to time though. I generally prefer to use magic as my primary means of defense. she tells the man.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kendra eyes Nuria for a moment, then looks at the elf.

"I, too, can wield magic in your defense," she tells him. "And if you offer fair coin, I will take the job."

krappleby

First Post
Kevgretor looks both Kendra and Nuria, before proceeding "I am happy to have you along, Magic is a powerful ability and may be of use if anything happens. It is more than i myself have the ability to do"
he looks again around the room for any other possible free souls, who may be interested in a little work. paying close attention to the corners of the room.

Nodding at the elf's words, Wulfcyne turns an appraising eye upon the two humans, remarking, 'Magery ken be used ta detect those who be threatin' us or our'n charge, ta protect us if needs be, an' ta zap any o' those who be fool 'nuff ta try an take us on. If'n ye ladies can see ta those three things, I be takin' care o' the rest wit' my pig sticker. Now, by my reckonin', we ain't got no healer with us on this... t'will make things more difficult. How ken we blunt this'n weakness?'

Looking to the elf again, the human seems more than ready to begin the work of a body guard..

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: I (Kendra's player) will be traveling for a week starting tomorrow. I will try to make daily posts, but can't guarantee anything.

Graybeard

Explorer
We may need to acquire some potions from House Jorasco before we leave. Otherwise we will need to wait to see if a priest or priestess shows up soon. Nuria states to the group.

Gazing at the elf who has proposed the job, Wulfcyne asks, "Will ye be willin' ta provide us'n here wit' a few curative potions? T'would make it easier fer us ta protect ya."

krappleby

First Post
Kevgretor looks to the small gathering. "i am happy to wait here for 2 hours, is need be, whilst you obtain what you require what you need. I will re-emburse you for what you use, at the completion of this job". He turns round and with a mediocar sounding voice.. "i wonder if there is anyone else, who can help us"

krappleby

First Post
After a couple of hours, of studying the patrons inside the bar, Kevgrator looks around and finds the three hired guards, before proceeding "are you ready, have you purchased what you require for this task?"

Remove ads