• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

The thick wooden door of the tavern opens, revealing the large form of a heavily armed and armored soldier, his conical helm dull in the overcast light of Sharn's rainy day.

Striding in and gazing around defiantly, a large battered shield in one hand, the long haft of some kind of polearm poking out from behind his broad back, Wulfcyne Dabo mutters, 'Damn'd Boltrails. If'n I never ride one again, t'will be too soon.'

Lumbering over to the bar, the human removes his helm and gently places it upon the wooden counter, long sweat soaked dark hair spilling out over his wide shoulders as the obvious solider gets Brews attention and orders a cold Brelish ale.

Marking the Dwarf who stands at attention in the main room, Wulfcyne collects his drink and retreats to a secluded table, no doubt waiting for his next job to be revealed.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria Perrin D'Cannith lvl 2 Sorceress

A young human woman, a teenager really, quietly enters the Inn. Anyone watching will notice her bright copper colored hair spilling down her shoulders over her white robes.

Hello again Brews. A glass of white wine please.

Glancing around the room, Nuria Perrin D'Cannith spots her former traveling companion Wulfcyne.

Hello Wulfcyne. I'm glad to see you made it safely. she greet the warrior.

krappleby

First Post
As the evening sets in, for another what could yet turn out to be a peaceful night in Sharn, A lone figure enters through the door.

A tall slender elf stands by the entrance scanning the room as if checking out the local gathering. He appears to be looking for someone imp articular.

The figure glides to the bar, continuously scanning the room, and jumping at every single sound.

The elf approaches the bar are and stands off to one corner, with his back to the wall, scanning the room once again before turning to the barkeep, and stating in a loud but smooth voice so that most of the bar can hear him ...

"My name is kevgretor Arborshale, I have been told this is the best place in town to come and hire some security, Do you know of anyone who is trustworthy and good enough to complete this task. The pay is good?"

The harsh rumble of a voice sound from across the room, a seated human male in a bulky breastplate with a faded griffin emblazoned across the chest, 'This one is good enough. Will there be much danger?"

A tall dirty helm sits upon the table before him, a long black iron tipped trident leaning close by, while a bulky pack lays at the man's booted feet.

krappleby

First Post
The elf studies the burley male, with an eager eye, before responding "i know not what danger lurks ahead, only that it is there, if you wish to become part of my security detail, i welcome you to accompany me, i will inform you of the situation once i have obtained a few more willing soles"

With that, he turns to the bar again, orders a drink and continues to wait for any other taker.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria notes with interest Wulfcyne's response to the newcomer. She simply sips her wine and watches for a few minutes, trying to get a feel for this potential employer.

Remove ads