Send In The Clowns… (or, Converting the Oddballs)

Cleon

Legend
Did you worry about the weight yet? :p

No worries!

Let's see, a Common Eider grows 20-28 inches long and about 2-6 pounds.

Donald is more-or-less duck shaped but vertical rather than horizontal.

If we make him 4'10", that's 58 inches. Using an Eider's length & weight and "cubing up" the size would give a weight range of ... 48.778 to 53.329.

That suggests 50 pounds is a reasonable weight.

Seems a bit light, but he is basically a living layer of paint.

Your 70 pounds weight would do too, or we could average the two and call it 60 pounds.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Finally, we have

Description: An anthropomorphic duck, wearing a blue uniform and a white sailor's hat.
and

Donald duck is a toon. The toons are a bizarre form of being that resemble three-dimensional painting come alive, although they are as solid as a normal creature. They are apparently immortal and indestructible, at most any damage to them merely mangles their bodies temporarily before it springs back into its original shape. Toons feel hunger and enjoy the taste of food, but do not need to eat or breathe. A "hungry" toon can stay hungry indefinitely without weakening from starvation.

Donald is a footloose wanderer with a hair-trigger temper and a low boredom threshold. A sailor by trade, he's had many jobs, most of which ended in disaster due to his carelessness. He sometimes hires himself out as a mercenary fighter, guardsman, or monster hunter. Donald has three young nephews, "toon ducks" like himself.

Donald duck is 4 ft 10 inches tall and weighs 60 pounds.

Cleon

Legend
Finally, we have

Description: An anthropomorphic duck, wearing a blue uniform and a white sailor's hat.
and

Donald duck is a toon. The toons are a bizarre form of being that resemble three-dimensional painting come alive, although they are as solid as a normal creature. They are apparently immortal and indestructible, at most any damage to them merely mangles their bodies temporarily before it springs back into its original shape. Toons feel hunger and enjoy the taste of food, but do not need to eat or breathe. A "hungry" toon can stay hungry indefinitely without weakening from starvation.

Donald is a footloose wanderer with a hair-trigger temper and a low boredom threshold. A sailor by trade, he's had many jobs, most of which ended in disaster due to his carelessness. He sometimes hires himself out as a mercenary fighter, guardsman, or monster hunter. Donald has three young nephews, "toon ducks" like himself.

Donald duck is 4 ft 10 inches tall and weighs 60 pounds.

Yes, and I think that'll do.

Updating Donald Duck Working Draft.

Is that it?

Cleon

Legend
Time to retire this thread until March or April, I guess....

...Fine by me, although I can't think of any foolish enough creatures to convert from Dragon magazine issues. We seem to have done them already, except for the other 'Toons, and I'm not sure I fancy doing them.

Remove ads