• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Send In The Clowns… (or, Converting the Oddballs)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Then have a statement again in the background saying he keeps no treasure other than his equipment? Or if you don't want that, we could just remove "(see below)."

Cleon

Legend
Then have a statement again in the background saying he keeps no treasure other than his equipment? Or if you don't want that, we could just remove "(see below)."

The "see below" was a reference to the Equipment entry Donald has in Combat, not a suggestion I wanted to add to the flavour text.

freyar

Ahhh, right, missed that. I assume you'll be taking out the price listing from that before we're finished.

Any ideas on tactics? Maybe he's a conservative fighter until he flies into a berzerk rage?

Cleon

Legend
Ahhh, right, missed that. I assume you'll be taking out the price listing from that before we're finished.

Any ideas on tactics? Maybe he's a conservative fighter until he flies into a berzerk rage?

Well if I remember my cartoons rightly Donald is often a bit of a blowhard, who often starts aggressively until he faces a tough foe, whereupon he often turns from duck to chicken, but if a powerful opponent triggered his rage (i.e. by spanking his nephews), Donald could make short work of them.

freyar

Hmmmm.

Donald fights aggressively against inferior opponents, but, like many a blowhard, he is more than happy to flee a superior foe. If he feels too insulted or when his nephews are insulted, he flies into a berzerk rage, willing to attack anyone and anything.

Cleon

Legend
Hmmmm.

Donald fights aggressively against inferior opponents, but, like many a blowhard, he is more than happy to flee a superior foe. If he feels too insulted or when his nephews are insulted, he flies into a berzerk rage, willing to attack anyone and anything.

Hmm...

I like this rephrasing a bit better:

Donald fights aggressively against inferior opponents, but, like many a blowhard, he often show timidity when facing a superior foe. If he feels too insulted or his nephews are injured, he flies into a berzerk rage, willing to attack anyone and anything.

freyar

Looks good if we change "show" to "shows."

Description: An anthropomorphic duck, wearing a blue uniform and a white sailor's hat.

Remove ads