• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SCI-FI-esque] Sign ups (Full) The World of Avalon

Inez Hull

First Post
I'll hopefully be posting my character tomorrow, but I just wanted to check a few things first for my background.

How aware are the Shirani of their history and their common ancestry with the settler stalk. Also are they aware of why they are different?

My character will be a Drover Rog 2 / Sor 1, will he have a shofar and what are shofar like exactly - do we have any choices?

Thanks

Priest

First Post
The are not aware of the Common Ancestry with the Settlers no but with the Kahme yes.

So they do not know what made them different, or of most of anything that follows being aware that they came from Sol.

That Said there is an oral tradition among the Shirani and to a lesser extent the Drovers that would lead a very knowledgeable Settler Stalk to deduce the common ancestry, The Settler Stalk however are very aware of the Shared Heritage but have kept their knowledge out of the Shirani's hands (as the Shirani have a Avalonlife connection now and are not fully one with humanity any longer.

Inez Hull

First Post
[produces the whip]

Attention citizens, in particular Dalamar, Reapersaurus, Timothy & Thomas Hobbes. I'm just getting introduced into the world of PbP and.......... I likes it! However, I require the assistance of you fine fellows to be players alongside me in this great sounding game that Priest has lined up.

[cracks whip]

Mush, mush! Get to work :D

In case you haven't noticed, I'm looking forward to this game starting:p

Priest

First Post
Ok for those of you who are working on your characters, I would like to see your preliminary stats, and character info. Don't worry if your background isnt quite as you would like it I would like to get this game going, and Inez Hull has been patiently urr waiting for awhile for this game to start.

I am also waiting for this game to start.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
*hangs head in shame*

The day after Priest last posted, I wrote up my character's backround. I then proceeded to go to bed and forgot entirely. :eek:

Argh. I aplogize. But my character will be up within five minutes in the rogue's gallery, along with a couple of questions for the DM on what paticulars should be....

Inez Hull

First Post
Priest, where are you at with this game? There are three players still up for the game if I read correctly. Perhaps if you rerecruit we can get some extra players who can commit to starting soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads